Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to Cyprus and wears that down to breakfast , looks like she’s about to start some construction work

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bikini body doesn’t match up with the one when she wears clothes and forgets to edit her thighs 🤔
I wonder how long the video took to edit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course the stupid slag has to share her outfiit- ie get her tits and flaps out for the pervs! She thought she'd "share her outfit for by the pool". not really an outfit is it though? A bikini - a few triangles of cheap fabric!

She really does not give a tit about her kids - more interested in getting out on the balcony and filming herself in her bikini. What sort of mother does that?? Seriously she's unbelievable. No self respect but then her "husband" doesn't respect her and she's obviously grown up thinking that any attention from any men is positive. She really is nothing but a dirty slag.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She literally couldn't wait to do a bikini video could she? You're on holiday with your family ...put the bloody phone down, no-one cares what you're wearing 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s a dress for a 5 year old maybe. Tells us it's suh suh hot and then proceeds to chuck another layer on…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t actually agree with the new fines - they’re too extreme, especially for families like mine where it’s near impossible for one parent to get annual leave during school hols. Since we’ve had kids in school, the only time my husband has been able to get off during school holidays is one week at Christmas one year. What are we supposed to do, never go on holiday? We took my daughter out for one week at the start of this school year to go abroad (last Sept), that was following her reception year where she had 100% attendance. And since we got back from that holiday she’s had perfect attendance too. Should we be forced to pay £80 each per child so we could go on future holidays with our kids? Absolutely not it’s absurd. HOWEVER 😂 Mrs and Mrs Hobson, billionaires who “don’t need to work” absolutely do not need to take their kids out of school multiple times a year!!! It’s disgusting, especially during a school year where the kids have actually moved school. There needs to be some kind of tiered system for the fines for repeat offenders like these idiots 😤

Reactions: 30
I do hope this is nationwide not just local authority. Could get expensive for the Dingles!
Shameful that she’s taken those boys out already after they just started a brand new school.
Sorry not dingle related but I think them saying inset days will be included in the 5 consecutive is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 12
She is bleeping deranged. Does she really think people believe that she looks like she does in that bikini? What a sad life. Going on holiday and spending your time editing. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She/they need a bleeping knock on their front door by someone official because it's the only language hillbillies like them pair would actually understand

We're talking formal ID, serious conversations had and someone actually picking Alfie and Woody up and making sure that every day they attend school, week after week during term time the same as every other child ..... full humiliation, end of .
It shows just how stupid these two are,just moved to new house,knowing the full address and house plans were on right move,they then show the set up of cctv cameras that were gifted so not even a full security system, they show the app ,identifying exactly where the cameras are,then they announce to tens of thousands of people they're away. Home and personal security is completely alien to these two fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Begs
The SHELL🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚 emoji is MISSING from your REEL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SAME OLD! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Bikini SHOT

Hope you get THE SHITS coz you deserve it😉
---
Get a sun hat on that child ffs!
Currently 29 degress
Groma will be very sick just wait🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t actually agree with the new fines - they’re too extreme, especially for families like mine where it’s near impossible for one parent to get annual leave during school hols. Since we’ve had kids in school, the only time my husband has been able to get off during school holidays is one week at Christmas one year. What are we supposed to do, never go on holiday? We took my daughter out for one week at the start of this school year to go abroad (last Sept), that was following her reception year where she had 100% attendance. And since we got back from that holiday she’s had perfect attendance too. Should we be forced to pay £80 each per child so we could go on future holidays with our kids? Absolutely not it’s absurd. HOWEVER 😂 Mrs and Mrs Hobson, billionaires who “don’t need to work” absolutely do not need to take their kids out of school multiple times a year!!! It’s disgusting, especially during a school year where the kids have actually moved school. There needs to be some kind of tiered system for the fines for repeat offenders like these idiots 😤
I agree, I think it should be down to the school to look at individual circumstances and decide where the fines should lie. Our last holiday ran into the new term because to go Saturday to Saturday during half term was £6k but to go Tuesday to Tuesday was £3.5k. Who in their right mind would pay an additional £2.5k for the sake of 2 days at school?? But we don't take them out for a week every 6 months. The blanket approach to me is too extreme and the whole schooling system needs a shake-up, but that's a topic for a whole different thread. To bring this back to beggy rather than go OT altogether, again, it's circumstantial. This is their best friends' wedding. I would do the same and take the kids out of school to go tbh. However, it's when it's combined with alllll the other absences that's the problem, along with the fact they JUST started a new school. I hope the new school has looked back at all their records and can see the boys have had repeated absences for their whole school lives. Can just picture beggy coming on stories waving a letter from the school around saying it won't be tolerated and her screaming "you ad a gud tiyme tho didn't you woodeh???? Alfeh show everehwun that you can speak greekish now? (Cut to alfeh away with the fairies not knowing what she's talking about) It's famleh tiiyme! They can't stop us avin famleh tiiyme!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.