Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No Tuesday fracture clinic then?
Unless she was going to fly alone and beaver come later?

Reactions: 10
Who's the guy in the red shirt on her story?
Looks like he's got at least 1 of the boys sat with him while parents of the year sit together with the golden child.
I thought it was a jet2 member of staff in his red shirt 😂 but yeah like everyone else has said it looks to be beavers step dad, maybe hoare has as many friends as beggy so invited a few extras along

Reactions: 10
They are already taking the boys out of school ffs it’s such an important time of year with transitions to new classes let alone already just starting a new school

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought it was a jet2 member of staff in his red shirt 😂 but yeah like everyone else has said it looks to be beavers step dad, maybe hoare has as many friends as beggy so invited a few extras along
I thought this too. They probably got assistance at the airport because of Beav's arm being so injured 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going to be livid having to do everything while roid tits is doing his best pose for incapacity benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.