Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not do like a 5 hour round trip for her nails less than 2 weeks ago? Now they’re off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's crazy that you can find out where they are staying based on a pic of a splash park with a toucan 🤣
another 3 star wonder for the boss babe, always makes me laugh
---
Where's your arm sling then? :unsure: Thought you had a torn bicep and had a hospital appointment today?
I would expect a tore bicep to be heavily bruised

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On holiday for one day and doing ADs! I love been away knowing I’ve absolutely no work to do and I’m still getting paid. Beggy on the other hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where's your arm sling then? :unsure: Thought you had a torn bicep and had a hospital appointment today?
I’m blocked so I missed what she said about Steve’s arm. Did she say it was a bicep rupture? Cos if it is a rupture that requires fairly prompt surgery to reattach the tendon. Also it cause a very distinctive telltale “popeye” bulge in the bicep muscle. Happened to my husband a year ago. He was in a lot of pain and couldn’t move his arm at all. Certainly wouldn’t have been fit to fly abroad or look after kids etc. Steve probably just sprained it and typical beggy exaggerating 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
That reel she put on this morning why did she say have a great Monday at the end! It’s bleeping Tuesday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go!
Tits out
Flaps out
Arse out
The obligatory pic of bikini bottoms wedged up said arse
No sun hats for the kids
Red sunburned shoulders
Beaver looking like he about to combust
Usual Dingles abroad!
And I was right! Poor little thing is going to be so sore! She has said herself how hot it is. They will end up with sunstroke!
---
Beavers got some tits on him, hasn't he!
More pert than Beggys! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And I was right! Poor little thing is going to be so sore! She has said herself how hot it is. They will end up with sunstroke!
bleeping HELL!! Excuse my language but I am LIVID!!!! Look at the state of that child's skin on day 1 of the holiday!!! It is taking me all my willpower not to say something to her that stupid, stupid witch!! I have never, ever in my life met a mother who wasn't completely obsessive over their young children's skin in the sun. First and foremost for saving them from the immediate pain of burns, even if you're not aware of long term affects of sunburn. I know you read here Rebecca, I beg you to take my fully qualified medical advice, not using adequate sun protection on your child NOW, WILL increase their chances of developing skin cancer in adulthood by 50%!!! You are setting your baby up for an adulthood with cancer!! ARE YOU MAD?!! If that isn't the very worst parenting, I don't know what else to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is that Woody going under the water holding his nose??! Are we supposed to be impressed by that?? He’s 7??! Thought she took them to swimming lessons???
And as for him being burn - what a horror she is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was in Cyprus 3 weeks ago. Sat round the pool with my blond, fair 15 year old. Asked her if she had put plenty of p20 on (factor 50) and she replied no she wanted tan lines! We were straight back into the room before you could even say sunburn! With a good old chat about the dangers to follow. She is beyond irresponsible and extremely vapid!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping HELL!! Excuse my language but I am LIVID!!!! Look at the state of that child's skin on day 1 of the holiday!!! It is taking me all my willpower not to say something to her that stupid, stupid witch!! I have never, ever in my life met a mother who wasn't completely obsessive over their young children's skin in the sun. First and foremost for saving them from the immediate pain of burns, even if you're not aware of long term affects of sunburn. I know you read here Rebecca, I beg you to take my fully qualified medical advice, not using adequate sun protection on your child NOW, WILL increase their chances of developing skin cancer in adulthood by 50%!!! You are setting your baby up for an adulthood with cancer!! ARE YOU MAD?!! If that isn't the very worst parenting, I don't know what else to say!
My hubby has had skin cancer (not sun but still) and I have had treatment for solar keratosis - no sun cream ever applied in my childhood. Neither of those things are what I would wish on my kids - factor 50 all the way for us. The Hobsons knock my sick with their disregard to the effects of sun damage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That is unforgivable to have Woody so sunburnt on Day 1. Why hasn't he got an SPF rash vest on? They're not expensive. But then I guess it's the boys. Not that Groma will be any better covered up and protected.

Anyone who comments will be blocked and deleted. Stupid bleeping witch letting him get so burnt. And advertising that SPF moisturiser?>!! FFS Hypocrite!!
I bet she doesn't make sure they're drinking plenty - she probably thinks that because they are IN the water they don't need to drink any!! She IS that stupid and thick after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think the boys got so much as a pair of socks for this holiday did they? Never mind a UV vest

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
All her kids are sunburnt, and she has the brass neck to label them as her world. Big Walter is a a beacon, which is standard. What a bleeping holy show. I’d be ashamed for that to be on social media, it only really shows her ineptitude as a Mother. Why is she so damn proud to advertise that?! Her kids are missing out on an education in order to be sunburned. Horrific.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.