Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one mentioning how her OOTD video is in a grotty balcony corner?! Surely a background view over the balcony would be better? She's so bleeping thick/so bleeping skint the hotel is too shite to show us

Reactions: 22
You can practically feel the heat coming from that photo. Wtf is wrong with the pair of them?
She moans about having to parent the kids, they're going to be a lot more hard work when they're complaining about being sore, or when they're puking from too much sun.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why is she the only one that isn't burnt? Can look after herself but doesn't give a tit about the kids. Clearly can't be arsed to buy some UV suits(or hats) so their fair skinned children don't get burnt to a crisp.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
All those kids are burnt! I’m really shocked that Roma isn’t wearing and all in one uv suit, she is under 2yrs olds she should have any of her skin on showing the heat. Neither should woody. Alfie I get he’s older and may not want to wear one but the two younger should be covered in that heat. Disgusting parenting

Reactions: 24
Those kids are burnt to a crisp!!! She’s an absolute disgrace. My children have never once burnt on holiday, because I ensure they are wearing UV suits and sun hats and I apply suncream regularly. I’m not bragging, isn’t this surely just what any normal, loving parents do?! I would feel so guilty if my children burnt. She clearly doesn’t give two shits though.

Reactions: 26
The clip of Woodehhhh pouring the diet coke..the blokes voice,possibly Steve says “oi fat cow” to him… I’m sure that’s what’s said and then bogtrotter does that stupid cackle. Can someone else have a listen and confirm?! 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The clip of Woodehhhh pouring the diet coke..the blokes voice,possibly Steve says “oi fat cow” to him… I’m sure that’s what’s said and then bogtrotter does that stupid cackle. Can someone else have a listen and confirm?! 🤨
Yes 💯 he said it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is that Woody going under the water holding his nose??! Are we supposed to be impressed by that?? He’s 7??! Thought she took them to swimming lessons???
And as for him being burn - what a horror she is
My 3 year old does that and doesn't even hold her nose just holds her breath haha

Reactions: 7
Look how bleeping burnt the children are!

Beaver is wearing so many clashing patterns I feel like I’ve had a stroke after looking at him. As to his helmet hair i can’t cope. 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_9768.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Most irresponsible mother award goes to… Beggy. YET AGAIN.
---

Beaver is wearing so many clashing patterns I feel like I’ve had a stroke after looking at him. As to his helmet hair i can’t cope. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 3002242
Those poor boys. Sunburnt to duck, awful matching outfits and boats for shoes. And as for Steve… embarrassing 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Are those the cankle sandals? The ones with the rope soles that were basically crushed under the weight of her suh suh petite ‘n’ skinny self?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are those the cankle sandals? The ones with the rope soles that were basically crushed under the weight of her suh suh petite ‘n’ skinny self?
No but what are those monstrosities on her feet? I didn’t notice when I posted the photo, I was too busy trying to recalibrate my eyesight after staring at Beaver’s outfit.

They look like the Velcro sandals you see in magazine adverts for old women.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you advertise Garnier Factor 50 suncream for pennies on your holiday and next breath show all three of your children burnt on day one and you “ husband” looks like he has been sticking his big heed in a blast furnace !

At least they are all inclusive ,the boys might get some decent portions of food for once !

Does woodeh genuinely have clown feet ? His feet look bigger than Alfies !

Reactions: 21
yeah someone did however I think it sounded a deeper voice than Steve, I may be wrong? Was the cackling hag Rebecca? 😳
The laugh was definitely Rebecca’s..it as that nasty/vindictive edge..just like when she rammed poor Oscar (the dog) with the vacuum cleaner..witch

• Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 3002242
Here for the clashing patterns 😆 I would have to tell my husband m8 you can't wear those together 😅 also with long nike socks and trainers 🙈 what is going on!
Can't believe she still matches the kids 😆🙈 poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 3002242
To A CHRISP🥵
Evil fukers
Sunstroke is hidious but they dont give a duck

Hilarious🤣🤣
Wtaf has Woody got on feet CLOWN SHOES
Chrisr

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.