Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJ Hoares kids or parents did not go to bog and beaves fake nuptials.

Is bog a bridesmaid? Id have been minded if it was me to tell Beaver to stay at home and do the school run given they started a fortnight ago and I'd have tried to travel with the other bridesmaids and went for 2/3 days max 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t actually agree with the new fines - they’re too extreme, especially for families like mine where it’s near impossible for one parent to get annual leave during school hols. Since we’ve had kids in school, the only time my husband has been able to get off during school holidays is one week at Christmas one year. What are we supposed to do, never go on holiday? We took my daughter out for one week at the start of this school year to go abroad (last Sept), that was following her reception year where she had 100% attendance. And since we got back from that holiday she’s had perfect attendance too. Should we be forced to pay £80 each per child so we could go on future holidays with our kids? Absolutely not it’s absurd. HOWEVER 😂 Mrs and Mrs Hobson, billionaires who “don’t need to work” absolutely do not need to take their kids out of school multiple times a year!!! It’s disgusting, especially during a school year where the kids have actually moved school. There needs to be some kind of tiered system for the fines for repeat offenders like these idiots 😤
Unfortunately, people in your situation have to suffer because of knobs like the Hobsons.
I think it should definitely be done on a case by case basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know anything about this Hoare woman but assuming she's a mum and knowing theres a HUGE window available for an abroad wedding between July and early September to then plan a wedding smack in the middle of term time tells me she is indeed as thick as Begs.

Im totally convinced half of these 'mumfluencers' see children not attending school and husband's not going to work as some kind of status symbol and maybe it is but if in a few years she posts the eye roll emoji saying Woody never wants to get out of bed don't think works for him or the crying emoji saying Alfie really wanted to go to uni but they've told him he can't be entered for even half the exams he needs then no one will be any doubt why having seeing their upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t actually agree with the new fines - they’re too extreme, especially for families like mine where it’s near impossible for one parent to get annual leave during school hols. Since we’ve had kids in school, the only time my husband has been able to get off during school holidays is one week at Christmas one year. What are we supposed to do, never go on holiday? We took my daughter out for one week at the start of this school year to go abroad (last Sept), that was following her reception year where she had 100% attendance. And since we got back from that holiday she’s had perfect attendance too. Should we be forced to pay £80 each per child so we could go on future holidays with our kids? Absolutely not it’s absurd. HOWEVER 😂 Mrs and Mrs Hobson, billionaires who “don’t need to work” absolutely do not need to take their kids out of school multiple times a year!!! It’s disgusting, especially during a school year where the kids have actually moved school. There needs to be some kind of tiered system for the fines for repeat offenders like these idiots 😤
I agree with you, the fines and the new rules are absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 19
I’ve just got back from Cyprus with my 3 kids same age as hers…shes going to hate it if beave is using his arm as an excuse to not lift a finger. I’ve never felt heat like it!!
Mind you I don’t think she’s got the brain cells to be applying sun cream constantly, covering the boys shoulders, keeping them cool with fans and shade or doing many activities 🫠
Nice to see golden child in a swim vest and pool shoes though 👍🏻 shame about the burning scalp…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it's very hard on a Family to not be able to have a holiday - and then if you do the fines on top. Families like the Hobsons have created this situation - the flaunting of taking the kids out in term time, don't care attitude towards education and paying a fine - it's made it bad for all families.

I feel for those here that are in this horrible situation - there is no good news on this. Knowing that the Hobsons are living as they do without a care in what they are helping to create - gits!!

The showing of the home safety system, address etc - now showing they are away - would this invalidate the home insurance?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go!
Tits out
Flaps out
Arse out
The obligatory pic of bikini bottoms wedged up said arse
No sun hats for the kids
Red sunburned shoulders
Beaver looking like he about to combust
Usual Dingles abroad!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My first thought was hat and spf suit. Poor kids will all have sun stroke.

I know she's a "influencer" but really, no one cares what your bikini outfit is 😅 just an excuse to get her beef curtains out.

• Haha
I’ve been to a wedding in Cyprus in heat like they’re experiencing at the moment and it was unbearable. It was a Scottish wedding and all the poor guys were in full Scottish regalia and I thought my poor husband would pass out. I paid an extortionate amount for a professional hair and make up artist to do my hair and make up and it didn't move all day thankfully - but our Beggy is going to be a sweaty mess and have “Stromboleh” rolling down her face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Steve’s already cremated and woodys shoulders are raw and they’ve been there a day

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Steve’s already cremated and woodys shoulders are raw and they’ve been there a day
Roma looks a bit pink in some of the pictures too.
All the tit she buys, and time she puts into her own appearance, and she can't buy a sun hat and slap some cream on her kids. You can get decent sun cream from Aldi cheap enough.

• Angry
Beavers got bigger tits than Dingle 🤦‍♀️😂🤮
I literally came to say the same thing!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
Those poor kids will have sunstroke. None of them have spa suits or sun hats- its disgusting how careless she is. She will be well pissed off if one of the kids ends up in hospital due to heatstroke and she has to miss the wedding.
Beaver's arm has made a miraculous recovery. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's crazy that you can find out where they are staying based on a pic of a splash park with a toucan 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.