Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the guy beavers friend anyway first and beggy just latched onto bj? Surely he’d go. Shes just lied about a fracture clinic & now got found out
No. Beggy and Beaver used to go on double dates with the fella who she was with a couple of years ago who I thinks her daughter's dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Rebecca is such a lazy witch for this. Look at those teeth. She rather sticks dummy in her mouth than take any effort to stop roma from having one. This is tit lazy parenting nothing else!!!
---
Came on to say what is wrong with her moth/teeth
The front one looks brown
The front one is chipped. Probably happened on those tiles in the shack.
---
I came to say this!! That chipped tooth looks like it’s going brown, too. Those poor kids 😢
Of course she didnt even take her to dentist. Bet she isnt even registered with dentist. She is an excuse of a mother!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had dreadful teeth as a child and young adult as my mum had a genuine phobia of dentists due to brutal NHS dental treatment in the late 40’s/early 50’s (she had some real horror stories) Sadly mum wasn’t vigilant about dental hygiene either so my teeth were awful and I’ve had some horrendous pain over the years. I had my teeth fixed aged 21 with a long complex course of treatment and have looked after them ever since I was determined my children wouldn’t suffer the same. My boys only ever had a dummy as an occasional comforter when they really needed it, never allowed to walk around or talk with it in and my daughter never took to one at all. I always took them with me to my dental appointments when they were tiny so they were used to going before they even had to, the dentist was great with them and would pretend to check their teeth while they were sat in my lap and make a game of it all. By the time they all left school the only filling any of them had was my daughter and that was due to her falling in the playground at school and chipping her front tooth (which was sadly her adult tooth). It’s so easy to look after kids teeth but Beggy doesn’t even do that. Roma’s teeth are shocking and her parents should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had dreadful teeth as a child and young adult as my mum had a genuine phobia of dentists due to brutal NHS dental treatment in the late 40’s/early 50’s (she had some real horror stories) Sadly mum wasn’t vigilant about dental hygiene either so my teeth were awful and I’ve had some horrendous pain over the years. I had my teeth fixed aged 21 with a long complex course of treatment and have looked after them ever since I was determined my children wouldn’t suffer the same. My boys only ever had a dummy as an occasional comforter when they really needed it, never allowed to walk around or talk with it in and my daughter never took to one at all. I always took them with me to my dental appointments when they were tiny so they were used to going before they even had to, the dentist was great with them and would pretend to check their teeth while they were sat in my lap and make a game of it all. By the time they all left school the only filling any of them had was my daughter and that was due to her falling in the playground at school and chipping her front tooth (which was sadly her adult tooth). It’s so easy to look after kids teeth but Beggy doesn’t even do that. Roma’s teeth are shocking and her parents should be ashamed of themselves.
I agree. Sometimes I feel like I don’t look after my kids teeth because it’s actually so effortless I’m like wait should I be doing more? Literally TWICE a year you take them to a 10 minute appointment and then brush twice a day it doesn’t even have to be at specific times just TWO TIMES A DAY brush their teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ and hey who knew, if you implement it from the start they start to learn how to do it properly themselves and then it’s even easier! I suppose it helps that I don’t feed my kids sugar all day and they don’t have dummies stuck in their mouths 20 hours a day, but come on, it’s really not hard is it 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had to take my stepchild to urgent care recently, they referred us to the fracture clinic and basically they just ring you on a certain date to discuss what they can see on the xrays etc. Rebecca’s just made it sound more dramatic for a bit of content. they’ll tell Steve to rest it and come back in 2 weeks if he’s still having issue. These two love a trip to a&e and wasting nhs time

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Strange no real time pictures of Steve on Father’s day with his sling on ! Did only agree to one photo ? Come on show tattlers are wrong give us a picture on the plane with his sling on !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. Sometimes I feel like I don’t look after my kids teeth because it’s actually so effortless I’m like wait should I be doing more? Literally TWICE a year you take them to a 10 minute appointment and then brush twice a day it doesn’t even have to be at specific times just TWO TIMES A DAY brush their teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ and hey who knew, if you implement it from the start they start to learn how to do it properly themselves and then it’s even easier! I suppose it helps that I don’t feed my kids sugar all day and they don’t have dummies stuck in their mouths 20 hours a day, but come on, it’s really not hard is it 🫣
Oh lord don’t get me started on diet! I was so fixated on not allowing too much sugar or fizzy drinks. On the rare occasion mine had fizzy drinks (sugar free of course!) I used to dilute them with water to try to reduce the acidity. If ever they had it undiluted they complained they didn’t like it as it tasted ‘too spiky!’

Aren't they having a big heatwave in Cyprus? She's going to be a right sweaty mess 😂
I was there 2 weeks ago and it was mid 30s for our final few days, which was hot but still bearable when you have nothing to do but sit on a sun lounger or float down the pool to the bar. It's now in the mid 40s apparently. Sweaty mess is bang on. It's not what I would want for my wedding either. I love the sun but think I'd prefer in the 20s with a light breeze if I was gonna be parading around in a wedding dress all day. The makeup will be sliding off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was to leave any kids at home it would be the youngest 😅 least the older ones can look after themselves. 😅 why would you choose to take 1 kid? You'd take them all or leave them all at home. Like someone mentioned free child space proberly and extra baggage to take her temu hauls 😆

I hope I see her in the wild we fly Saturday night to cyprus x

Reactions: 15
Called it last week, just Roma going and not the boys. Can tell by the emojis she’s posted, just a baby one and none of the boys! Knew she wasn’t taking them! Bless them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Called it last week, just Roma going and not the boys. Can tell by the emojis she’s posted, just a baby one and none of the boys! Knew she wasn’t taking them! Bless them.
It would be funny if she'd wanted to go on her own but Steve made her take Roma 🤣

I also wonder, if Steve hasn't gone, it's due to starting a new job and not being able to get time off....only time will tell...

Reactions: 8
She’s extremely quiet
Don’t worry I’m sure we’ll be treated to numerous bikini shots soon enough. I bet she’s done that Instagram trend of her and Roma running and jumping over the phone at the airport and ‘landing’ on the beach at the end of the clip 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Shocked to see the boys! guess the things she packed for them don’t matter but of course buck tooth’s do

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus the boys are away!!!
I have no words. They just started new school. What a witch.
You can tell shes been reading here even on her holiday - had to prove us that the boys are going !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Shocking mother! How much have they missed school. We go on holiday Sunday BUT this is the first time my sons missed school for 6 days. We only go once a year. She’s terrible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.