Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toys she buys the kids are always cheap nasty Chinese tit. Looks like it's no different for the fave child.

I've never ever seen her pay out for anything tidy that they'd actually like. Even when the boys were younger they had B&M tat. Alfeh gets an old PS4. But she's always got money for trainers, beauty treatments etc. She needs a punch 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like she may be leaving the boys with Steve’s mum… I don’t think this is their family holiday, may be wrong though!! I think they will go to skiathos after this one with the boys.
I reckon this Cyprus trip will be a fleeting visit!

Reactions: 10
No sign of the boys this morn, or what she’s taking them for the plane. Doesn’t look like they’re going, dingle will be in her absolute element if they’re staying at home. Her beave and groma just how she always wanted it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
No sign of the boys this morn, or what she’s taking them for the plane. Doesn’t look like they’re going, dingle will be in her absolute element if they’re staying at home. Her beave and groma just how she always wanted it
It seems like it doesn’t it 🤔 she 100% said beaver was going to a fracture clinic on Tuesday which is tomorrow, and she’s shown nothing about what the boys are taking on holiday. If it’s just her and Anne then it’s probably because they couldn’t afford for them all to go 🤭🤭

Reactions: 15
I feel like she may be leaving the boys with Steve’s mum… I don’t think this is their family holiday, may be wrong though!! I think they will go to skiathos after this one with the boys.
I reckon this Cyprus trip will be a fleeting visit!
Yes, I totally agree!! Probably can't afford the school fines either

Reactions: 10
If the boys aren't going to the wedding they were never in the original plans. Nothing to do with them missing school because they would have booked this last year. She just didn't want to take them

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Fracture clinic for a popped bicep on a Tuesday, ok hun
It’s probably a strain or sprain and they sent him home with some naproxen and told him to man up. The pathetic witch tits beaver. It’s the dog I feel for, being bleeping yanked so hard imagine what it did to her neck!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How can Beaver go to Cyprus today but go the fracture clinic in England tmw?? He must be going to the wedding though, there's NO WAY backwards Beggy would take even her favourite child on holiday on her own. She couldn't shamu/show her nipples and butt and look after Groma at the same time. Maybe Beggy forgot about their holiday when she told us last week that Steve was back at the hospital tmw ;0)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="ChubClubThug, post: 19645917, member:]

If the boys aren't going to the wedding they were never in the original plans. Nothing to do with them missing school because they would have booked this last year. She just didn't want to take them

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just Beggy & Roma (under age 2 would be free?) As big boss babe couldnt afford to book the whole family. Maybe Steve's arm is just a fake story to use as an excuse to not go! If it is, that's an absolute joke as BJ Hoare and her man paid to go to the Hobson's fake wedding last year!

If it's only Beggy, Steve & Roma and she pretends it's due to the boys education & just starting a new school, it's utter bullshit as they expected the shack to sell last summer so they would've been settled in a new school by now and they don't give a tit about their education anyway, always taking them out when it suits them/they can afford it!

Reactions: 12
I fuking despise HER😠

CHRIST BEGGY!
How Neglectful....Gromas TEETH WTAF
Evil to the core
Parent my fuking hole
---
P.S. As we have said a BILLION TIMES
They do NOT deserve kids😠

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn’t the guy beavers friend anyway first and beggy just latched onto bj? Surely he’d go. Shes just lied about a fracture clinic & now got found out

Reactions: 11
Bet Roma has a dummy shoved in all the time when she not performing for the camera , hence the teeth and delayed speech , The one time she was shown in that gifted proper carrier on Steve she had a dummy in , really no need to have a dummy in so much !!

Leeds Bradford flights today Pafos 2.30 Larnaca 3.30 Jet 2 , loads of roadworks near the airport , hope she sets off really early!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.