Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo think skiathos is off the card now though. Go on boggy prove us wrong??? Skint cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who's the guy in the red shirt on her story?
Looks like he's got at least 1 of the boys sat with him while parents of the year sit together with the golden child.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
9 days in school and then off on holiday? Any friends they’ve made will have moved on. Presuming they’re away for a week they’ll miss 6 days of school and they’ll break up in a month for the long holiday. Plus it’s baking in Cyprus at the minutes, ideal for beetroot face and their gingery offspring to attend a wedding in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe the pair of selfish pricks are sat together leaving at least one of the unwanteds sat without a parent. Who am I kidding, of course I can believe it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have no words. They just started new school. What a witch.
You can tell shes been reading here even on her holiday - had to prove us that the boys are going !
Yep, how smug is her face as our theories were wrong 🤣. Well I hope they get their arses fined as it's not a family wedding

Reactions: 18
BJ's new last name will be Lilley?! I'm sorry, I'm so childish, but she will be forever BJ Willy in my head! :LOL:

• Haha
Looks like he's got at least 1 of the boys sat with him while parents of the year sit together with the golden child.
Looks like mama beavers husband ! Well she doesnt care about education either arranging Centre Parcs trips in term time year after year !

When your kids go back to school and the rest of the class has started a new subject or learning something in maths , do you expect the teachers to spend extra effort helping the boys catch up ?

Reactions: 12
I think he's quite attractive actually lol. I am 63 though. Is it Beccys dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like mama beavers husband ! Well she doesnt care about education either arranging Centre Parcs trips in term time year after year !

When your kids go back to school and the rest of the class has started a new subject or learning something in maths , do you expect the teachers to spend extra effort helping the boys catch up ?
This is why I disagree with those who have said they’ve moved nearer Beavers mum as some sort of intervention. Mama Beaver books Centreparcs every year in termtime. She doesn’t care about their education anymore than Beggy and Beaver. Neither set of grandparents seems overly interested in the kids to be honest. You hardly ever see them out with the kids etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I stand corrected, boys are being taken as spares. I know it's not cool that they're missing school but at least, from their pov that they're not being excluded from a family holiday.

• Heart
It doesn’t matter, there’s nothing worth pinching!
Loling at the thought of thieves breaking in and being truly gutted at the offering from these two hilbillys, what would it be between? The magic mirror or the slow cookur? The TV with staples attached to it? The bedding which went into rigor mortis about 2 years ago? Maybe they could nick Steve’s panda 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Loling at the thought of thieves breaking in and being truly gutted at the offering from these two hilbillys, what would it be between? The magic mirror or the slow cookur? The TV with staples attached to it? The bedding which went into rigor mortis about 2 years ago? Maybe they could nick Steve’s panda 😂
Err you forgot her designer handbag collection and the Chanel / Dior Jewellery 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.