Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's basically going to be Big Mandy's playroom. Why doesn't she just come out with it.

Is she taking the spare kids to Cyprus? Or are they being left at home with granny?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely with all these "plans" the sheep will figure out she didn't have a pot to piss in when they had the shack. They moved there with 2 kids and had space they said would be a playroom, yet it wasn't even attempted until the updated listing pictures. Suddenly buying a cheaper home and having all the Pinterest plans

Reactions: 16
The BJ bleep is always doing nice things for Dingle and building her up. Dingle doesn't give her the same energy back, ever. It's a mystery how they're even mates

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else triggered by the plaque on the outside wall? Letting everyone who comes to the door know their kids names. Doesn’t sit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The BJ bleep is always doing nice things for Dingle and building her up. Dingle doesn't give her the same energy back, ever. It's a mystery how they're even mates
She’s a self-centred cow. Why the duck would she care about anyone else it’s all me me me with the witched nose bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a self-centred cow. Why the duck would she care about anyone else it’s all me me me with the witched nose bleep.
Wait till the wedding she'll flounce around and pose like she's more important than the bride

• Haha
So are assuming Skiathos for the anniversary is off the cards?!
just went and checked and they got married 30th June, so could still be on but we haven’t heard anything since the surprise 🤣

also just posting the proof here incase she never mentions it again lol

IMG_0320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Some of the absolute tat she's packed in that back pack that's meant to keep the delinquent wild child baby happy is an absolute joke
A plastic monkey dog toy thing with stretchy arms FFS Begs do me a favour 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So assuming she goes to Cyprus in the next few days they will be landing and going straight to skiathos. 2 weeks missing from school for the boys

Reactions: 7
Has she put up the wedding picture yet? (The one where she’s front and centre whilst half of Beaver’s beetroot head is cut off.)

#NarccyBitch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of the absolute tat she's packed in that back pack that's meant to keep the delinquent wild child baby happy is an absolute joke
Hope there’s a doctor on the plane when she chokes on the tatt packed in that bag !

• Heart
  • Sad
So assuming she goes to Cyprus in the next few days they will be landing and going straight to skiathos. 2 weeks missing from school for the boys
She'll have known for a long while the date of BJH's wedding making it even believable that she booked a surprise holiday for Beaver. Back to back holidays? More like backwards to backwards Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knew the renovation content wouldn't disappoint! First up: painting a room white 🤣🤣 bless you Begs, you're good for a laugh even if you're good for nothing else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Knew the renovation content wouldn't disappoint! First up: painting a room white 🤣🤣 bless you Begs, you're good for a laugh even if you're good for nothing else.
Why would you even waste money doing that if you're going to rip the wallpaper off? She's so backwards 🙄 that house will be the same as the shack, it won't be touched

Reactions: 19
If they've gone to the bother of emulsioning/renovating 😅 why didn't they just take the wallpaper off at the same time. Dosy cow.

• Heart
If they've gone to the bother of emulsioning/renovating 😅 why didn't they just take the wallpaper off at the same time. Dosy cow.
Renovating - don't make me laugh ;)
The shack was "fully renovated" don't forget - Ewww
Dumb and Dumber strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, they could just amuse her themselves, pack a book, a cuddly toy and some pens and paper. Talk to R, sing songs and tell her stories? You can’t affiliate link singing round and round the garden though, can you? Silly me…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.