Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor dog. They really don't look after their animals well do they. Definitely sounds suss that!
I'm sure there's some pics of her teets on the threads. She used to make a big deal about her being in season too. Then stopped mentioning her altogether for ages. To the point where we thought they didn't have the dogs anymore 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she said they were going to her friends wedding and Skiathos in June, how does that work out when there are only 2 weeks left in the month. Surely not going to come back and straight off again? 🤔

Reactions: 7
The story of her putting lip gloss on in the car and looking around reminds me soo much of chris Lilleys ja'mie character, that's probably the most amusement she's given me in a while haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it possible even she is embarrassed with her own behaviour?👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over her saying the house needs a new kitchen 😂 it’s literally a better version of what was in the shack!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The story of her putting lip gloss on in the car and looking around reminds me soo much of chris Lilleys ja'mie character, that's probably the most amusement she's given me in a while haha
OMG yes !! So much like ja’mie!!
---
I still can’t get over her saying the house needs a new kitchen 😂 it’s literally a better version of what was in the shack!
But it doesn't have a sideways fitted tiny fridge or a plugsocket below the countertop to plug your slurr cooker in to dangerously !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mabel was not seen online for months. When she reappeared she had huge teats/nipples that dogs get when they've been feeding puppies. Then Dingle announced that they were having her spade. They'd had her for a few years then suddenly decided to get her done.... I'd bet my last chicken dog on her having had a few litters. They also seemed flush for cash for a while around the same time.....
these theories on here are SO wild sometimes lol

Reactions: 3
Alfie had his own room at the shack with a double bed and black walls 🤔 but seemed to share with Woodeh ! What was that about ?? 📷 🎥
Basically the rule was when the bedroom door shuts you don't get up again but Woody wouldn't keep to the rule (as we saw with stories she did stood outside the bedroom holding the door shut herself so Woody couldn't get out)

But.......
When the boys shared a bed, yes BED life suddenly got easy for Begs and Beav because Alfie is the 'good boy' he knew to hold Woody in the bed, keep him where he's supposed to be so that mum and dad can get on the wine, netflix and chill time

Basically after 7pm Alfie keeps everything in check upstairs and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up as a teenager in a double bed with both his siblings tbh .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm sure there's some pics of her teets on the threads. She used to make a big deal about her being in season too. Then stopped mentioning her altogether for ages. To the point where we thought they didn't have the dogs anymore 🤨
It took me a second to realise you weren’t talking about Beggy’s teets there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up and seen she’s happy about her snack draw, did the shack not have drawers? I find it hilarious that she thinks she’s just started a whole new life. Her content is as boring as it’s always been.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up and seen she’s happy about her snack draw, did the shack not have drawers? I find it hilarious that she thinks she’s just started a whole new life. Her content is as boring as it’s always been.
I think she's just trying to convince herself that she's happy with the move.

Reactions: 18
A Halti collar which is used to deter pulling is the one that doesn't fit her nose .

A Halter is what you should be using on your type of dog , because they are bred to be flat faced and often have breathing problems you shouldnt use a collar that just goes around its neck . A halter goes around the body and you hook the lead on to the top , this way you can have gentle control , without throttling your dog . Go to pets at home or other pet shop and ask for advice / try one on the dog

Maybe go to some group dog obedience classes , they are not just for puppies and a great way to meet people in your new area you could go for a walk and a cuppa with !

Reactions: 18
A Halti collar which is used to deter pulling is the one that doesn't fit her nose .

A Halter is what you should be using on your type of dog , because they are bred to be flat faced and often have breathing problems you shouldnt use a collar that just goes around its neck . A halter goes around the body and you hook the lead on to the top , this way you can have gentle control , without throttling your dog . Go to pets at home or other pet shop and ask for advice / try one on the dog

Maybe go to some group dog obedience classes , they are not just for puppies and a great way to meet people in your new area you could go for a walk and a cuppa with !
She won’t do or buy anything that benefits anyone else but herself. Her husband might need an op and she is straight on insta complaining she will have to get off her flabby arse and parent the selfish witch

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.