Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it about that tit. Im sure she is the type of person who doesnt pick it up. She is dirty woman. Im thinking what if they are getting rid of the dog and she is setting some storyline. That dog obviously never been trained so I dont know what they were expecting honestly.
---

He is a piece of tit for that. He must have nearly choked that dog!!!
---

This bleep of a woman cant care for her children or for her animals. She pissed me off even more today. She should be embarrassed no sharing it with everybody. DUMBASS
Is trapllop back?!

Reactions: 2
Beggys reaction when she realises the Halti head collar isn’t suitable for Mabel.

I don’t know much about dogs, but having just skim read the website not once did it show suitability to bulldogs 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Annnnnd she’s shared a photo of the boys in their new school uniform. They had 2 weeks of safety and privacy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was just waiting for her to say “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” but then she said Mabel is 4!!! Beggy that’s not old you stupid cow. She’s already setting us up for Mabel’s “disappearance” like the cat, chickens etc.

Reactions: 21
There's a link to this site on the boys' school website. Beggy should give her head a wobble. Let's hope the head teacher finds her public page, if she hasn't already.

Screenshot_20240614_091129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_091139_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_091144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She had already shown them walking home from school through the park , anyone that wanted to could look at google maps and work out what school and their route home . She gives no thought at all to the kids privacy and safety .

You cant claim you have to show them its your job , It is not a job and it definitely isn't your kids job !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
just posting receipts of how thrilled she is to be a mummeh and make magic memories with her kids on holidehhh 🤗 love the info on the website for the boys school. They’re clearly tuned in to the influencers endangering their kids safety by flaunting them online so hopefully safeguarding issues will be raised to Steve and Rebecca 👏🏼 not that they will listen of course!! We know they’ll be fuming and play victim🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s really scary how much she shares. If anyone wanted to they could follow them, send things to their house, or turn up at their house!?! That is MAD!!!
My account online is private, only friends & family have access to it. And even then nothing is ever posted in real time or tagged where we are.
I find it terrifying she has 0 clue or doesn’t care that literal pedophiles that gawp all over her could try and kidnap one of her kids. My worst fears is anything happening to my son and it’s like she welcomes it!? Because all attention is good to her? Maybe I watched too much crime watch growing up and have been stalked too many times in my old city but there are such dangerous people out there with access to her entire world!!

Reactions: 27
I am at a loss to understand how a dog gets to be 4 years old and has never walked on a lead??!!!
Surely when there were sheep in the fields that she didn’t own the dogs were on leads?
As a dog owner I don’t really understand why she went on all those walks with Roma strapped to her without taking the dogs along??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck off beggy you crank.

A drawer full of tit makes your soul happy ... ok! What about correct fitting shoes for the kids? Decent haircuts? Age appropriate clothes?

Reactions: 25
I am at a loss to understand how a dog gets to be 4 years old and has never walked on a lead??!!!
Surely when there were sheep in the fields that she didn’t own the dogs were on leads?
As a dog owner I don’t really understand why she went on all those walks with Roma strapped to her without taking the dogs along??
I agree. They’re just uneducated idiots. We’ve got two dogs, one is 10 and he’s literally an angel dog, we worked so hard to train him (we didn’t get him until he was just over 1 as he was a rescue) and he can walk literally perfectly without a lead, follow commands, won’t chase after other dogs etc. even on busy streets in built up areas. We always take a lead just in case of course because we’re responsible, but he very rarely needs it unless we come across another dog who doesn’t like dogs round them etc. Then we got a pup earlier this year, same breed, and sometimes we do allow him off the lead if we’re in a field and there’s no other dogs or traffic, but 95% of his walks he’s on his lead the whole time because he needs to learn how to walk with one before we even try and get him to the standard of our other dog. Isn’t it just common sense to walk a dog on a lead? And with a harness too - heavy dogs like Mabel (and ours) need a good quality harness to keep them under control and make walks easier. These idiots shouldn’t be allowed pets OR children, they’re a risk to everyone else 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those dogs have never been trained or gone on walks with leads before. The stupid imbeciles used to let them roam in open countryside- probably in Lambing season too.
Moving somewhere more urban is just one more thing they never gave a thought to.
How long before the dogs never get walked and are just left to roam/bark in the garden as well as soiling??
Useless at parenting useless at owning ANY kind of animals.
It makes my blood boil at the blatant neglect of both, and don’t get me started on A&W being taken out of their new school in term time….. start as you mean to go on I say

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Still forever hopeful that one of you brilliant tattlers find a Reno account for the shack. Surely whoever bought it would want to document what an absolute hole it was to start with and how they sympathetically restore it to a decent home 🕵🏻 I’ve looked a few times but can’t find anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We adopted our dog 2 years ago from a rescue,he was extremely reactive to other dogs and people, he was 5,when he came to us,every day we have taken time to focus on the issues and address them,it takes patience time ,understanding and love,all qualities Rebecca and Steve are lacking unless it's for themselves. These 2 imbeciles shouldn't be allowed to have kids or animals, because of their complete incompetence

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.