Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t have gone yet because she said Steve had to go back to the fracture clinic on Tuesday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's having to be a mama (without 🍈🍈 and matcha) thanks to Beaver being out of action 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes you wonder why they didn't buy a 400k house in Skipton seeing as they love it so much 🥴🤣
Probably still hiding from the 'bad people ',so they need to live as far away as possible,but the simpleton has to travel back for cheap or freebies from whoever carries out the amateur looking treatments she has

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck are those eyebrows. Imagine travelling all that way to end up with those slugs.

WHY is she wasting time and fuel travelling all that way back to BJ? Why not just buy a house closer 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 18
I’ve never known anyone spend so much money on beauty treatments to look so ugly. Like on her best days she looks bang average and most days she is absolutely rotten

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What the duck are those eyebrows. Imagine travelling all that way to end up with those slugs.

WHY is she wasting time and fuel travelling all that way back to BJ? Why not just buy a house closer 🥴🥴🥴🥴
There's just something off about their choices. It makes me wonder if they even own that house

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never known anyone spend so much money on beauty treatments to look so ugly. Like on her best days she looks bang average and most days she is absolutely rotten
Not entirely sure that her beauty treatments with BJ cost her anything - she probs gets them done for free cos she tags the friend on her Insta….
Which is why the daft idiot would travel all the way back to Skippers cos it’s FREE whilst stupidly forgetting that it costs a fortune in petrol and she is absent from parenting her 3 kids for bloody hours Mamas me time… she’s a dick. And never looks any better after her hair or beauty treatments anyway!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes you wonder why they didn't buy a 400k house in Skipton seeing as they love it so much 
Because Mama beave doesn't have any vacant rental properties in Skipton for them to claim as their own 🤭 (yes, I will never stop thinking that mama beave bought this property, for a lot less than what it was on sale for, and is essentially letting those morons pay the mortgage and "renovate" for her. Also so she can keep an eye on Beggy as a mother since it's obvious how much she is failing them)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone have a link to the new house? Checked the wiki can’t find it, cannot be bothered to scroll through all the pages? Thanks in advance x

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a link to the new house? Checked the wiki can’t find it, cannot be bothered to scroll through all the pages? Thanks in advance x
It's been taken offline but there's pics in the last thread I'm sure x

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she hasn't popped onto stories and done a little walk through of this house.

We used to see loads of the shack living room and it was never anything special, always filming in the the shack bathroom both old and new, this new house has a master bedroom with en suite and a main bathroom of course but we've seen nowt of it
something isn't doing it for her with this new home and I really think it's to do with leaving the dales, not being close to Skipton, being back in civilisation with in law's so close by or there is a big secret reason 👀

Reactions: 19
Scroll back it really isn’t that difficult FFS Rebecca is really boring do you think we will do the work for you !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Rebecca you've been reading here again? 👋

You've been doing what with Mabel for years? What consistently have you been doing? Making her sit and wait but no lead work. You are one dummy Rebecca. What use has the sit/wait been instead of her walking to heel on the lead?

Beauty - the brows are 😳😱.. Shocking. No words. Your nail re-growth is clear to see - why didn't you have your nails done this week. When/if we get a holiday I try to have any beauty treatments I can't do, that same week. Makes no sense to me that you had your nails done 2 weeks ago.

Still an idiot.

Reactions: 22
Don't post photos of your friend on her wedding day , you know you and her would only get hate for it , If she really is a good friend let her have some privacy on her special day , Don't affiliate something tit for few pence , have some class , have a day off for once !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This move is a downward spiral for her ahem “career”
The house and surrounding area is uninspiring, she has nothing to show that would encourage new followers to pick up her channel.
Basically she’s boring, as is her life. Get off socials it hasn’t worked out for you hunnipot!
Just be a decent parent it’s never too late to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.