Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still trying to figure out how having a bad arm stops you being a parent to your kids on holiday?
---
Maybe something like this for mabel 😂
Omg! She would as well. Poor dogs bred so they can’t bloody breathe and then the stupid twit would put something like that on her. Get her a proper harness and carry treats with you, reward her for not pulling. Let’s face it Mabel has a significant higher IQ than those two.

Reactions: 11
I am at a loss to understand how a dog gets to be 4 years old and has never walked on a lead??!!!
Surely when there were sheep in the fields that she didn’t own the dogs were on leads?
As a dog owner I don’t really understand why she went on all those walks with Roma strapped to her without taking the dogs along??
she can’t handle 3 kids let alone 2 dogs and a kid on a walk!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She reminds me so much of the mother from tangled in those videos, could easily be mid 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both have zero capacity to parent - the children, the pets - they want everything easy. Absolutely mind boggling that they have let this happen with Mabel - adds up now why the dogs were never on days out with them. Our little one comes everywhere (pretty much)...

They should be ashamed but doubt it's even registered. They'll get rid of her - someone in the family will take her over 🙏... Hopefully that has more interest and knows how a dog should be treated.
---
Maybe something like this for mabel 😂
Oh my days isn't that just horrible 😳... Wouldn't surprise me, bet she's already checked Temu to find something.

Mabel’s time is ticking. I can imagine Steve treating her really bad now because she hurt his arm. He come across like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I thought her content at the shack was boring but since the move to civilisation it’s practically nose dived into pure boredom . Yawn .
although it is Friday so I’m guessing a just eat will be on it way.

Reactions: 17
Mabel’s time is ticking. I can imagine Steve treating her really bad now because she hurt his arm. He come across like that.
Well, they had a few litters of pups from her to sell, got no need for her now really, the bastards

• Sad
  • Angry
The funny thing to me is dingles bio "life on the east coast" shes been there a week. All shes shared is murky water.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No I don't. Thats why I asked.
Mabel was not seen online for months. When she reappeared she had huge teats/nipples that dogs get when they've been feeding puppies. Then Dingle announced that they were having her spade. They'd had her for a few years then suddenly decided to get her done.... I'd bet my last chicken dog on her having had a few litters. They also seemed flush for cash for a while around the same time.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Mabel was not seen online for months. When she reappeared she had huge teats/nipples that dogs get when they've been feeding puppies. Then Dingle announced that they were having her spade. They'd had her for a few years then suddenly decided to get her done.... I'd bet my last chicken dog on her having had a few litters. They also seemed flush for cash for a while around the same time.....
Poor dog. They really don't look after their animals well do they. Definitely sounds suss that!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.