Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know her address it was easy to find. It may have been taken offline but in 3 months time roughly, anyone can "GOOGLE IT" (dingle's fave phrase 🤣) and see what was paid for it. And for a few quid any member of the public can look up land registry to see who OWNS it!

There is no way on this earth that I'd be doing a 4-6hr round trip every month, just to get my nails and eyebrows done. Even with this thick slag, something doesn't add up. It's not as if her mate has a prestigious place in the world of beauty or something. Really weird when she moaned how long the school run was!

Reactions: 21
Alright Barbara Woodhouse, calm your tits, come back to us when your dog can actually be walked on a lead in a public area…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s a bit odd 🤣 surely no one on here is that fussed lol
That's for the people here to decide not you
---
Not until the new registration has gone through and which could take weeks. Also, that is very weird. Surely no one is that invested?!
Like I said before you can find out in 3 months after a sale. And if YOU are not invested, why are you on this thread, reading all the comments and sticking your nose in?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's for the people here to decide not you
---

Like I said before you can find out in 3 months after a sale. And if YOU are not invested, why are you on this thread, reading all the comments and sticking your nose in?
There’s having a laugh about her tit show of a life and then there’s paying £3 to see if someone’s mortgage is paid 🤣 I don’t have to be invested that deeply to be on this thread love

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s having a laugh about her tit show of a life and then there’s paying £3 to see if someone’s mortgage is paid 🤣 I don’t have to be invested that deeply to be on this thread love
But here you are "LOVE" arguing with a stranger about what's posted about a stranger 🥴

And if someone did that, and found out the details, don't act like you wouldn't be all over this thread getting the details! bleeping hypocritical twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
£3 is only a lot of money to Beggy Bogtrotter who earns 40k a month but gets her son's battered second hand pair of trainers to last them till they're 18 tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£3 is only a lot of money to Beggy Bogtrotter who earns 40k a month but gets her son's battered second hand pair of trainers to last them till they're 18 tbh 🤣🤣🤣
She'd have to show 3 people her hole in a close up to earn that kind of money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who are all these randos coming in here recently who never post in this thread usually, on their high horses? 😂 You're on tattle ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
But here you are "LOVE" arguing with a stranger about what's posted about a stranger 🥴

And if someone did that, and found out the details, don't act like you wouldn't be all over this thread getting the details! bleeping hypocritical twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No I wouldn’t actually I couldn’t give a flying fuk what their mortgage is who owns their house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna go spend my £3 on a costa your enjoy your research hunnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I wouldn’t actually I couldn’t give a flying fuk what their mortgage is who owns there house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna go spend my £3 on a costa your enjoy your research hunnnnn
OK for a start I didn't say I'd spend my precious £3.00 on it like someone else did before.

And when someone does find out, be sure "HUN" not to get a damp gusset off any of the gossip on who owns the house if it's posted here. Because according to you, you couldn't give a flying duck 🥴

You know you'll be on here the same as the rest of us! So stop acting high and mighty you're making yourself look a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OK for a start I didn't say I'd spend my precious £3.00 on it like someone else did before.

And when someone does find out, be sure "HUN" not to get a damp gusset off any of the gossip on who owns the house if it's posted here. Because according to you, you couldn't give a flying duck 🥴

You know you'll be on here the same as the rest of us! So stop acting high and mighty you're making yourself look a prick.
It’s tattle babe loosen up. Hope you have a fantastic day and have your damp gusset seen to later on when you find out the owner of a random persons house on line. 🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s tattle babe loosen up. Hope you have a fantastic day and have your damp gusset seen to later on when you find out the owner of a random persons house on line. 🥰
duck me, take your own advice "babe" how about you loosen up over someone posting a public domain link?

I'm not the one commenting on what others post in the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 yeah I'm sure we'll see you on here in the future when you feel like putting your own pointless 10p in because we know you're that witch who's really a dingle fan 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.