Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone got her scraggy extensions back. Looks like the same hair put in too as it’s frazzled to duck. Now whether they’re clip ins and out in the second photo or they’re just tit bonds that hang so badly at the back of her head I don’t know but god they’re awful.
They look like nylon! Bloody awful. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So Steve went out dogging and hurt his arm yanking.
That’s what I chose to take from that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why does she bleeping pause mid sentence to gulp on like that it’s disgusting 🤢 also imagine being fuming about having to parent your own children the nasty witch. I hope beaver milks it and makes her do everything the bone idle cow

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s such an hole! “Full on mum mode around the pool” as well you should be you silly tart - they’re your bloody kids - you do duck all all year round anyway!

Also, a head collar is not right for the type of dog Mabel is, is it? I would have said the same as a previous poster and said harness. Clueless, lazy pair of pratts! Reaping what you sow by never training the dogs from the off!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's fuming at not being able to repeat the Shamu in the sea shot 🤣🤣🤣 however, this could be the perfect get out clause couldn't it? Not a cat in hells chance she'll manage to carry all the luggage, supervise and entertain three docile kids (if Alifeh and Woodeh do go) and that's before they even get on the plane 🤣🤣. I'm so here for it #karma

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My collie is 9 and not great on a lead despite many hours of training etc so I use a Halti head collar thing on him and he doesn't pull with that. But I don't think its terribly suitable for flat faced breeds which Mabel is, isn't she? It wouldn't work on my French Bulldog. Brachiocephalic breeds shouldn't have anything round their faces that restricts their ability to breath and although a Halti works great with my collie (who has a pointed long nose) I would never use one on my frenchie.
She's never bothered training those dogs cos in the Dales she just let them run wherever and never walked them on a lead and now she expects the poor dog to walk nicely on a lead in a new area which has totally different sounds and smells etc to where they used to live?!
Those 2 brainless idiots shouldn't be allowed dogs.
I thought Steve worked out at the gym a lot and had bulging biceps- and he can't manage his dog?! That poor dog should have a harness type lead not a collar.
Oh dear poor Rebecca imagine having to parent her own children all by herself! If he's got a new job and is now going to be off sick I bet he won't be entitled to much pay as he's probably only been there 5 mins!!
She won't be ale to drive 3 hours to Skipton to get her hair and nails done with Steve off work at home!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My collie is 9 and not great on a lead despite many hours of training etc so I use a Halti head collar thing on him and he doesn't pull with that. But I don't think its terribly suitable for flat faced breeds which Mabel is, isn't she? It wouldn't work on my French Bulldog. Brachiocephalic breeds shouldn't have anything round their faces that restricts their ability to breath and although a Halti works great with my collie (who has a pointed long nose) I would never use one on my frenchie.
She's never bothered training those dogs cos in the Dales she just let them run wherever and never walked them on a lead and now she expects the poor dog to walk nicely on a lead in a new area which has totally different sounds and smells etc to where they used to live?!
Those 2 brainless idiots shouldn't be allowed dogs.
I thought Steve worked out at the gym a lot and had bulging biceps- and he can't manage his dog?! That poor dog should have a harness type lead not a collar.
Oh dear poor Rebecca imagine having to parent her own children all by herself! If he's got a new job and is now going to be off sick I bet he won't be entitled to much pay as he's probably only been there 5 mins!!
She won't be ale to drive 3 hours to Skipton to get her hair and nails done with Steve off work at home!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just as well his mum is the landlord and will give them a bit of grace with the rent! 😂 oh actually - he doesn’t work, does he?! Rebecca earns so much money that he doesn’t need to! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she bleeping pause mid sentence to gulp on like that it’s disgusting 🤢
I think that’s the gormless lump trying to show emotion. She’ll be clutching a hankie to her chest and sniffing sadly next.

Tattlers aren’t fooled though - she has no sympathy or concern for anyone.

ETA I forgot, didn’t I, that she has an A in gcse drama. 🤣🤣🤣 Bringing all those skills into play.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaa she's whinging because she's actually going to have to parent her 3 kids on their holiday now. Couldn't have happened to a better person 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Or is this Steve forcing her to do the school run,can't imagine him walking the boys to school . She wanted these three kids,obviously each pregnancy was probably to ensure she wouldn't need to get a job,clearly not because she actually wanted to be a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The stories she's shared of her with Mabel at the park - she saud she had gone early, a poster had said here so that she could 💩 and Rebecca not pick it up.

I'm thinking with the lead around the neck "al a Meldrum style", she didn't actually put the lead on or do any lead walking - it was so early, she just let her out of the car at the park. If the dog can bust a bicep on Steve, than Rebecca not going to stand much pulling from the lead.

They have a big problem - training a dog takes time, commitment and the cost of classes - none of those stand well with the Hobsons. It isn't happening.
I said it about that tit. Im sure she is the type of person who doesnt pick it up. She is dirty woman. Im thinking what if they are getting rid of the dog and she is setting some storyline. That dog obviously never been trained so I dont know what they were expecting honestly.
---
Rebecca said Mabel was pulling so Steve pulled her back and heard a snap. How bleeping hard has HE pulled the dog to do that to his arm. He will break her neck!! hole
He is a piece of tit for that. He must have nearly choked that dog!!!
---
In one breath....Mabel is too old to train, in the next....she's 4. Huh? That's not old thicko. She'll be on Dogs Behaving Badly next.
This bleep of a woman cant care for her children or for her animals. She pissed me off even more today. She should be embarrassed no sharing it with everybody. DUMBASS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely buzzing that beaves gone man down for the holiday. Hope he has to wear a sling and a fellow holiday maker finds it so hilarious they take pics of him and upload them against his will all while numbskull has to look after her own children. Good job both boys swim like dolphins eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she bleeping pause mid sentence to gulp on like that it’s disgusting 🤢 also imagine being fuming about having to parent your own children the nasty witch. I hope beaver milks it and makes her do everything the bone idle cow
Looks like shes been sick in her mouth from all that tit she is talking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That reel where she's putting lip gloss on why oh why does she remind me of an old man with no teeth 😭
Her lips are actually vom, the way she licks them the way she moves them it's just a massive ick

• Sick
That reel in the car REEKS of desperation.

She's desperately hoping other people will share it like "omg so relatable. So true. This is me to a tee. Mum life!" And that other people will come to her page and follow her from it.

• Haha
Her posts alternate between joogling her spaniels ears up and down for the pervs, positioning a camera to show her pulling her jeans up over her bare arse for the pervs and then tmw we'll get a gushy post telling the hunipots her cash cows are her world 🐚🥹 but tonight she's shown us the real Beggy Obson who is a selfish lazy mare who might hand out the occasional sugary snack and definitely doesn't change Groma's nappy often enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It just blows my mind that there are people out there setting up cameras just to record themselves putting on lipgloss, and people who actually enjoy this tit 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So they are taking all the kids on holiday then? Poor boys just start a new school then dragged out again?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, a snack drawer making her soul happy?? Tell us that you never had any money in the shack, without telling us....

Bet it's mainly for Beggy, Beaver & Roma!

Reactions: 23
So they are taking all the kids on holiday then? Poor boys just start a new school then dragged out again?
It's looking more likely - terrible parenting, just beyond ☹😔.... They may as well start at the new school as they mean to carry on. 🙄☹

I can't believe the Boys can go to a kitchen draw and select a snack - how long will that last. No lemon slices there though... 🙄. Those are hidden in the parent stash.

I hope he needs surgery - so that Rebecca has to shift her arse and do something for a change, and karma to Steve for the damage he could have done to Mabel. Evil bastard.

To say she's too old " I'm not sure, I don't know" get a fuckin professional opinion you utter div!! Even dogs that have been puppy farm dogs/abused can be trained - why not contact a local dog charity and find out properly. They won't want to spend the money - not when it can be spent on her nails/hair/trainers, or another tat for him. So dangerous to leave Mabel like this - unfair to the dog completely.

We have a pug cross - daft as a brush, but my goodness we have put the time in training her. To just assume Mabel can't be trained is absurd.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.