Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is actually pathetic. And why do they always have to go to hospital together? Whenever I or my partner has needed urgent help we’ve gone alone and the other has stayed with our son.
Try training your animals and that won’t happen. Dangerous tbh if Mabel won’t listen to basic commands / be on a lead & she’s constantly left with kids.
How utterly embarrassing that she’s posting it all over insta too when she makes him out to be the Rock, or is she gonna get rid of the dog and this is her reason

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The stories she's shared of her with Mabel at the park - she saud she had gone early, a poster had said here so that she could 💩 and Rebecca not pick it up.

I'm thinking with the lead around the neck "al a Meldrum style", she didn't actually put the lead on or do any lead walking - it was so early, she just let her out of the car at the park. If the dog can bust a bicep on Steve, than Rebecca not going to stand much pulling from the lead.

They have a big problem - training a dog takes time, commitment and the cost of classes - none of those stand well with the Hobsons. It isn't happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Mabel was pulling a bit and he’s a c**t and has yanked her back really hard and that’s what’s done is arm! Karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Rebecca said Mabel was pulling so Steve pulled her back and heard a snap. How bleeping hard has HE pulled the dog to do that to his arm. He will break her neck!! hole

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Rebecca said Mabel was pulling so Steve pulled her back and heard a snap. How bleeping hard has HE pulled the dog to do that to his arm. He will break her neck!! hole
Also that poor dog wears a collar and not a harness what prick puts a brachycephalic dog on a collar, oh yeah beggy 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 30

I think more likely from this, and probably not with Rebecca...
---
How pathetic is Steve - a grown arsed, big man that can't handle the pet dog. If they had trained Mabel from the start this wouldn't have happened. Lazy dog owners - end of!! The kind that leave dog mess where the dog does it and walk away for others to walk in. Lazy and irresponsible - says it all about the 2 of them.

Reaping what you sow. Dumb and Dumber.

Also, like I say, they are muscular dogs. Imagine if one of them went barrelling into a child or elderly person. The poor dogs would pay for it (and of course the poor individual they unintentionally injured). All because these dick heads couldn’t be arsed to lead train and teach recall to their dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In one breath....Mabel is too old to train, in the next....she's 4. Huh? That's not old thicko. She'll be on Dogs Behaving Badly next.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'Always something going on at the Hobson household', is that right Rebecca?

Pity it's not decent parenting, caring for pets, nutritious meals, dental/opticians appointments for the children....to name a few things that never go on in that house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yet again doesn’t want to pay out for professional help the dogs not too old just stop being a lazy cheap skate sket and pay to fix and help your dog she shouldn’t be allowed animals

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaa she's whinging because she's actually going to have to parent her 3 kids on their holiday now. Couldn't have happened to a better person 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Considering she had her hair done last week…my god! It looks straggly & the colours have not blended at all. Brown roots & black ends. Not a good look Dingle!

Reactions: 17
Someone got her scraggy extensions back. Looks like the same hair put in too as it’s frazzled to duck. Now whether they’re clip ins and out in the second photo or they’re just tit bonds that hang so badly at the back of her head I don’t know but god they’re awful.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks more like a witch everyday 🧙 the state of her hair it’s bloody frazzled. Really hope Steve has to have an op & they can’t go on there grotty holiday & what happened to the anniversary trip to Skiathos 😂 was never happening was it Begs just another one of your lies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks more like a witch everyday 🧙 the state of her hair it’s bloody frazzled. Really hope Steve has to have an op & they can’t go on there grotty holiday & what happened to the anniversary trip to Skiathos 😂 was never happening was it Begs just another one of your lies
Add it to the list of her lies…it’s never ending! 😂

Reactions: 11
Shes got her nails done about a week ago and her holiday isn’t until sometime next week, she does such odd little things 🤣

She isn’t concerned for Steve at all, here nor there if he’s tore a tendon and went a&e but the fact she’s visibly pissed off over the fact he’s likely injured and she will have to parent alone and he’ll be sat sunbathing is hilarious. You can actually see the hatred for her plans being messed up.
---
Also we have a 30kg+ lab/GSD who is 2 and walks better on a lead than Mabel, it’s down to sheer laziness of not training. I was out in the middle of winter at 8:30pm on extra walks to train her to walk on a lead when she was a puppy along with classes.
Quite clear the dog isn’t trained that’s why she was out at the crack of dawn leaving her off lead as she doesn’t bleeping listen. Good luck with that one.

Sounds to me like those dogs are not used to being walked on leads
They aren’t, they’re used to being let out on the farmers fields hence the time Mabel went walk about and ran off, her recall will be shite and non existent. And why Rebecca was seen with a lead over the last few months as the move was planned.

Rebecca said herself at the weekend out before 8am she had the ball cause she will come back for the ball. Therefore has zero recall, and should not be off lead under any circumstances with no recall. Family pet or not that dog is an accident waiting to happen. Mabel might as well be stood there with a middle finger up at the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.