Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she deletes again?!
As mentioned earlier, why can’t these influencers ever be accountable?! Imagine in the real world if they were to have performance reviews etc. Such wet wipes!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet that’s the last time Mabel is ever walked on a lead, she’ll either be left in the garden or driven to park to roam and tit where she likes then driven home again.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Christ how badly behaved is that dog for one to pull that hard to tear a bicep but he’s clearly that much of a drip he’s letting the dog pull not training it

Reactions: 30
Ok Steve…tell us you’re an absolute drip without telling us! 😂😂 Hurt his arm & needs a&e after walking the dog! 😂😂
A&E Jesus !! unless your shoulder was fully dislocated you dont go to a&e for a pulled muscle

These twats run off there with everything and are the reason wait times are so long , hope the triage nurse made him wait hours !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone would think Mabel is Great Dane!! Can a bulldog really pull that hard 🙄
Should have trained your dog beggy #lazydogowner

• Haha
Steve may be physically big,obviously steroids will do that(huge biceps,high pitched voice and probably micro penis to match),but Steve really isn't a strong man. Hes probably exhausted not being to hide away in the Dales,both he and Rebecca are pathetic and I think his mum knows, hes a dirty womaniser and Rebecca has limited intelligence. Steve's probably having to work,so any excuse to get a day off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bulldogs are very muscular, strong dogs, but someone in the “gym” as much as Steve should be able to handle it. Wonder where he has really been getting his workouts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Always something going on at the Hobson household’ 🤣 from the quietest most boring household where nothing eventful ever happens

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bulldogs are very muscular, strong dogs, but someone in the “gym” as much as Steve should be able to handle it. Wonder where he has really been getting his workouts? 🤔

I think more likely from this, and probably not with Rebecca...
---
How pathetic is Steve - a grown arsed, big man that can't handle the pet dog. If they had trained Mabel from the start this wouldn't have happened. Lazy dog owners - end of!! The kind that leave dog mess where the dog does it and walk away for others to walk in. Lazy and irresponsible - says it all about the 2 of them.

Reaping what you sow. Dumb and Dumber.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Always something going on at the Hobson household’ 🤣 from the quietest most boring household where nothing eventful ever happens
Beggy, you left your bum in West YorkshireView attachment 2991609
You two had me laughing so much and made me think we need a rolling on the floor laughing emoji for Rebecca !!

When was the last time anything of any note went on in that house literally smoothie , kids to school , cook slop, show your arse / tits go to bed on repeat everyfuckingday !! Even their house move was boring , where was all the silly stuff that happens when you move , the crazy clothes/food you have to put up with ? Nothing , just beige blandness 24 hrs a day !

I used to think her life was boring because she lived in the Dales ( I love the Dales and if I lived there it wouldn't be boring ) but no its because they are actually boring , doesn’t matter where they live !

• Haha
God Steve needs to man up. My brother snapped his bicep at work and carried on working 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
God Steve needs to man up. My brother snapped his bicep at work and carried on working 🤷‍♀️
The pair of them are pathetic. Quite worrying if Mabel is so strong that she can pull hard enough to injure Steve. I hope she’s not aggressive because it doesn’t sound like they have control of her to me!

Reactions: 22
I was in A&E a while ago when my OH nearly took his thumb off with a saw. I was talking to a dear old lady of well over 70. The day before she'd tripped and broken her arm so she'd been in for it potting. She was back the following day because her leg was "aching". Turned out she'd broken that too.

Them 'obsons need to man up a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine moaning that you’ll need to actually parent your kids 😂 duck off.

What did she take herself off to bed with the other month? In the middle the day? A sore throat? Pair of bleeping wimps, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
a fully grown “muscly” man tearing his bicep over a small bulldog has me howling 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.