Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she makes such a point of saying how this is her job and that she's 'so proud of herself' then this morning missing taking her children to school to film something for work and all I can think is god help her if she actually had a boss to answer to .

If you're being paid to promote products but describe everything as STUFF then trust me Rebecca you are NOT good at your job .

If I had a buisness and someone described the items as stuff and then bumbled and misspelled the text I wouldn't pay her and I wouldn't work with her again ..... Seriously Rebecca just take some pride .

Reactions: 23
She’s been using dermatica for months she says as she rips off the seal and opens up the box for the first time. Then uploads a normal photo of her ghastly face vs an edited one to show how much it’s ’changed’ her. She is a dimwit.
Bloody good is that stuff, it even makes your eyes three shades lighter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she had her crappy nails done again or has she painted over them herself?

Reactions: 4
Just saw this on someone else's thread 💔

Thought of Alfie, Woody & Roma.

More needs to be done to protect children with parents exploiting them. The Internet is full of lovely people but also full of absolute creeps and perverts that know and see every detail of the Hobson children that Beggy & Steve share on public accounts.

Screenshot_20240612_214519_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hate the thought of my nips being on show so I always wear bras that just don’t allow it BUT if it was my thing I would make sure they were pointing in the same direction before showing them off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments are still there and she's getting a bit of heat which she hasn't reacted to - yet. Anyway, if you follow said link to her bio, check out her lips in the picture in the top right corner - but she never ever ever ever edits her photos 🤥
Baboons arse springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And sure enough, as if by magic, the comments calling her out for using Temu are all deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And sure enough, as if by magic, the comments calling her out for using Temu are all deleted
Now THIS is something that really annoys me about influencers. I wish they'd OWN what they do. If they are called out on something why can't they be an adult and discuss it? Take onboard criticism instead of delete delete delete. In any other jobs we all have our performances measured and have to address any issues we can't just delete our bosses!!
If you are happy to use Temu then defend your stance! OWN IT. Though god knows Rebecca slaggy Hobson hasn't got the brains to have a discussion!

It really annoys me the way these influencers just delete anything negative or call troll if someone dares to disagree. Such an entitled attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I dislike her for this. She thinks she deletes the comments and thats it. Thankfully tattlers have screenshots and evidence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Putting her skin ‘improving’ down to dermatica but failing to mention she had botox and cheek filler 🤦‍♀️ so thiiickkkk urrrrrrView attachment 2989318
She suddenly looks ancient! I’m religious with Botox appointments but place I go (dentist) is really light handed. I’ve always wanted to keep some movement in my forehead but lose the lines I had even when my face was resting.

It’s worked a treat cos I look smoother, younger, but not frozen. Beggy looks like it’s caused her eye lids to be even heavier!

Reactions: 13
Early thread suggestion #173 - Delete and block if you question her sweat shop spree, it's groundhog day for backwards Beggy by the sea 🐚🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Aww poor Stevie has hurt his arm 😭

Perhaps if they'd trained Mabel sooner she wouldn't pull so much on the lead..imbeciles 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.