Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chub, I wouldn't know where to start - I can't go back on there tonight 😂🫣... Last night was bad enough... 🤣🤣
---
The fashion victim that is Rebecca Hobson 😳

Another Autumnal mis-match

A bit of camel toe

Bikini bride

Canckles

No photoshop here!
---
It's comedy Hobson gold reading through the "best" posts - the humour on this thread is 🤣😂

I'm caught up - taken a while but worth it. Makes me Thankful/grateful for All I have. The Hobsons are a different breed.
Ah yes. The condom suit she was going to wear aaaaaaaaaall the time 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Putting her skin ‘improving’ down to dermatica but failing to mention she had botox and cheek filler 🤦‍♀️ so thiiickkkk urrrrrr
IMG_6622.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s been using dermatica for months she says as she rips off the seal and opens up the box for the first time. Then uploads a normal photo of her ghastly face vs an edited one to show how much it’s ’changed’ her. She is a dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Babe you’ve spelt Alfie wrong on your fake certificate ✨ 🐚🥯 🥥
My first thought was,she had written it, the woman is an habitual liar or his teacher really should be pulled up on spelling students names correctly
---
Shes purposely trying not to show much off of this house... its weird cos we all no how much she loves to show every detail.
Its like she's been warned of Beaver or his parentals (aka the landlords)
Also, as If she's still got that black & white bedding on! Can guarantee it won't of been washed from it being on the bed in the shock. Probs had to be peeled off their bed when they moved house!
Within 24 hours of moving in,she'd shown enough for people to identify from estate agents details exactly which house it is,but more worryingly,the property's address. The dimwit then proceeded to show Steve installing the freebie security cameras along with the App,identifying exactly where the cameras are. If brains were dynamite,this pair of idiots wouldn't have enough to blow their noses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She makes me sick 🤢 I cant stand looking at her face.

Those cankles tho 😂😂😂😂 Im not laughing i had swollen feet when pregnant too but Beggy 😂😂😂😂
Me too re the Canckles 😳 it was the awful slipper/sandals she choose to wear. Just made them look even worse. Idiot.
---
Putting her skin ‘improving’ down to dermatica but failing to mention she had botox and cheek filler 🤦‍♀️ so thiiickkkk urrrrrrView attachment 2989318
Can she be reported anywhere for this? A new Mum (possibly) would think this the answer to her skin problems, when Rebecca is lying yet again ☹😣.... Its so very wrong she and others continue to do this.

Reactions: 17
The previous owners.have left a lot.. sofas, dining tables and chairs

Reactions: 6
The laughable thing is she still has bags & wrinkles under her eyes. The filler did nothing to help. I also would NOT put it past dumb and dumber to have Alfie’s name actually legally as Alifie. And that’s why the teacher has spelt it like that. They are so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dancing with Woody of course she has to get a good long shot of the padded knickers arse in !

Using your kids for the views from perverts.

Was that a message to them “Steve has taken the boys to school and Roma out because I have some filming to do “

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks like she's washing her pots with her Lumi 😂😂😂😂

She just creates the jokes for us now! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've got the same screenshot 😆😆. Also, I wonder how long it'll be before these two get blocked?!
Yeah, they will get blocked. This scumbag doesnt care about ethics and if the items got chemicals in them. All she cares about is if its CUTE AND STUFF.
---
Is that on her IG?
I think they mean this one. It looks like LUMEH she just stuck sponge on it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.