Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s sat thinking what lies to spout on her stories this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the therapist looked at her pushing out her food baby belly and automatically ticked the 2nd trimester box without confirmation!

but seriously she’s either a dick who has lied and risked her pregnancy, had an incompetent massage therapist which I just don’t believe, or the most likely option is that for content she’s pretended to have had a relaxing massage, because she wouldn’t have missed the opportunity to take a selfie during the treatment. whatever the truth it all comes down to her being a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the therapist looked at her pushing out her food baby belly and automatically ticked the 2nd trimester box without confirmation!

but seriously she’s either a dick who has lied and risked her pregnancy, had an incompetent massage therapist which I just don’t believe, or the most likely option is that for content she’s pretended to have had a relaxing massage, because she wouldn’t have missed the opportunity to take a selfie during the treatment. whatever the truth it all comes down to her being a twit
They need to research their so called influencers they are gifting

Reactions: 11
The first trimester pregnancy massage needs adding to the wiki

She's already not doing her best for her unborn child she just puts herself first every single time

Reactions: 18
Wow beggy your childish lies just keep catching up with you. I can safely say that you won't be invited back to that spa again. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so thick it’s unreal! Advertising her tit “begins with you“ crap and it’s so …..FLEXIABLE!!!!!! FFS Try reading what you type before you post your endless boring tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s deleted the whole comment thread to do with the massage now, she’s such a knob I’m sorry
Ive just seen that!!!!!
She must set her fuking alarm to come on every hr to get HER DELETING FINGER READY
Deranged witch

View attachment 1052436Feel free to delete now beggy
How I LOVE SCREENSHOTS
Such a thick witch
BEGGY WE ARE A BILLIONS STEPS AHEAD OF YOU REMEMBER🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.