Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was her original reply. Why does everything she lends her name to end up like this?! Why are companies still willing to be linked to her?!

View attachment 1052366
I can see that one but looks like the posters saying she replied but it’s gone! I managed to screen shot a few comments on there earlier when I saw the original one on her I hopped on over lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m going to email titanic spa today & I’m glad I waited, because now I’m going to mention her deleting comments on her own account about the massage. It just proves she knows she’s fucked up yet again!

Lifestyle, fashion & beauty?? 🤣🤣🤣 she really is deluded isn’t she.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m going to email titanic spa today & I’m glad I waited, because now I’m going to mention her deleting comments on her own account about the massage. It just proves she knows she’s fucked up yet again!
Has anyone had a response from the spa so far? Or was the crisis management meeting booked in for 9am?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lifestyle, fashion & beauty?? 🤣🤣🤣 she really is deluded isn’t she.
Is there an email as I couldn’t find one I am still half asleep though

Reactions: 4
So we all know she was trying to get pregnant behind Steve's back and someone said she changed her diet to try and have a girl and thinking back now you are right. She couldn't eat red meat but as soon as she was pregnant she was having beef stew ect. Steve open your eyes she has played you for a fool. People who no this won't blame you for leaving her you can still be there for the children. Surely he can't trust her
This was me! She 100% planned this! All of the signs to try for a girl are there. All the hot baths healthy diet! She’s the biggest liar ever! I don’t wish bad on anyone because that’s vile but I am manifesting this baby is a boy!!! Like previous people have said if they were unhappy then leave and find someone else who wants to go on and have more kids. She’s set a trap and Steve has been had! X

Reactions: 12
If she had a misscarriage now, would titanic spa be liable, this is very dangerous! Everything she touches turns to tit yet again!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I will never understand why these "influencers" will literally broadcast their lives falling apart for tens of thousands of people to watch?
There is clearly something going on with her and Steve as he is normally always in her stories and he's barely had a mention since the pregnancy announcement. Definitely trouble in paradise!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s deleted the whole comment thread to do with the massage now, she’s such a knob I’m sorry

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She clearly said on her stories that it was a pregnancy massage! Screenshot them before she deleted them lol

Reactions: 23
Is there an email as I couldn’t find one I am still half asleep though
There’s a contact form on their website so I’ll be using that. It’s so dangerous that she is advertising a pregnancy massage at 10 weeks & instead of addressing the issue & saying ‘completely my fault, I didn’t tell them I was 10 weeks, please seek medical advice before having any treatments’ she has just deleted the whole thing 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Never accepts any responsibility or will acknowledge when she is wrong! Just delete and ignore like it never happened its about time she had to pay for her mistakes the stupid cow!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.