Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well beggys first two should have been girls then lol ..I have one off each and both my pregnancy were the same but different shape bumps , if it's a girl we should be able to tell with the bump , girls are all round and boys stick right out that's my theory
Both my boys were like beach balls, couldn’t get anymore round!

What a twit she is and she knows it. They won’t last.

Reactions: 11
So she’s seen buying a pregnancy test last year, but this is a “surprise” baby 🙄 Aye, ok Becky hen whatever you say! She’s 100% been planning this for ages. And as for Steve. Well he deserves what he gets. I mean come on natural cycles! Really! That’s as reliable a method of contraception as the pull out method FFS! These are meant to be two grown adults and they act like bleeping kids that have kids.

Reactions: 25
How does she go from ranting like the village lunatic to being like ‘anyone need a lumeh? Face mask??’ Straight after 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Both my boys were like beach balls, couldn’t get anymore round!

What a twit she is and she knows it. They won’t last.
My son was like a beachball stuck to me lol and my daughter I was rounder and wider and the bump didn't stick out as much

Beaver must be sick of this already , fs she hasn't even had the 12 week scan

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the more I think about it how early she has shared the news online. I personally wouldn’t to so many strangers, although hands up I couldn’t keep in to a lot of people actually in my life. However the more I think the more I think it’s so terrible for Steve. Regardless on if you like him, I’m not fan, surely if your partner was so shocked and upset and it caused all these issues in your relationship you would give him more time in PRIVATE to get his head together?! Even just the basic 12 weeks or if not more.

it’s very selfish, he not only now has to deal with the baby news but everyone and their dog know how he feels before he’s even had chance to comprehend.

again regardless of what you think of him, beggy should be obviously thinking of him and making his needs as equal as hers, like I would to my partner!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Okay Beggy, your rant …. you claim that you filmed yourself taking the test and shared it because it is what you do, you’re an influencer, you share your life BUT you don’t really, do you? You don’t share much on YouTube. Actually you are pretty tit on YouTube, you don’t regularly upload at all. However you find out you are pregnant, a surprise pregnancy, your husband is upset, life isn’t good and hold on, you have managed to upload 2 videos in quick succession and you are only 9 weeks pregnant with a surprise pregnancy that has caused upset in your marriage!!!!!!!!! Can you see why people might be calling you out on that? You share your life on a public platform then people ARE allowed to comment on that content …. they are not trolls!!!! You are ranting because it has touched a nerve …. take a long hard look at yourself Beggy and maybe ask your boyfriend what he makes of the comments. Is Steve happy and smiling ear to ear, content in sharing his wonderful news with YouTube!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Okay Beggy, your rant …. you claim that you filmed yourself taking the test and shared it because it is what you do, you’re an influencer, you share your life BUT you don’t really, do you? You don’t share much on YouTube. Actually you are pretty tit on YouTube, you don’t regularly upload at all. However you find out you are pregnant, a surprise pregnancy, your husband is upset, life isn’t good and hold on, you have managed to upload 2 videos in quick succession and you are only 9 weeks pregnant with a surprise pregnancy that has caused upset in your marriage!!!!!!!!! Can you see why people might be calling you out on that? You share your life on a public platform then people ARE allowed to comment on that content …. they are not trolls!!!! You are ranting because it has touched a nerve …. take a long hard look at yourself Beggy and maybe ask your husband what he makes of the comments. Is Steve happy and smiling ear to ear, content in sharing his wonderful news with YouTube!!!!!!!
Beaver Steve isn't her husband , he won't marry her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she thinks she's having a girl, or is hoping for a girl (obviously) - and the sweet snacks are her way of trying to ✨ manifest✨ a girl.

Reactions: 20
I still feel it’s a boy. I know she’s desperate for a girl, but it’ll be a boy 🤞🏼 Little Elon Hobson

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she thinks she's having a girl, or is hoping for a girl (obviously) - and the sweet snacks are her way of trying to ✨ manifest✨ a girl.
I hope it’s an enormous boy.

Not that he ever needs an excuse because he’s a beaver looking rat, but I think her deceit will give Beaver more incentive to cheat. He will love his child but resent her. In her eyes it might be all rainbows and new beginnings but the reality is I think we are watching the beginning of the end.

The child will grow to resent her too when it realises the world knew it should have been a blow job.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beaver is a fair few years older than her so he probably felt done with the baby stage. He's probably thinking of the money side of things too because he pays for it all. Teenagers are very expensive so I hope the face dildo still pays well dingle. He probably sees the state of the house, the piles of washing and her shouting at the kids and thinks duck my life and walks back out after working all day

She's absolutely unhinged. Her behaviour is way off the scale the way she schemes, lies and rants and raves. Complete freak show.

Reactions: 22
Can anyone name one thing she has influenced others to buy (Lumeh brainwashing cult not included) over the past year?

The only ads I remember was the chub rub fat knickers on the trampoline and the Studio Easter/Christmas hybrid with spider reindeers, but neither were proper ads. They were proper tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7BDF6455-54B9-4345-A72B-11A495E5B857.jpeg
She did every single one of these in that 8 minute ‘RAW, REAL & HONEST’ video and the Instagram story rant that followed afterwards

Reactions: 22
it’s funny isn’t it when she says that! I’m a single mum my boys been poorly with covid and I’ve still managed to go for a job interview and Get the job all while my boy is recovering and looking after my little girl. School runs, after school clubs, washing the list goes on.. oh and they have actual beds to sleep on and more than 2 changes of clothes each!
Congratulations On Your New Job👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣How the actual duck can anyone take BEGGY seriously with that MUCK ON HER FACE SHE is........HILARIOUS!!!

Its ALL BACKFIRED RIGHT UP HER ARSE
LIAR LAIR

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.