Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel it's going to be a girl and I always get it right. Just getting strong girl vibes from her. Also she said she's feeling sick in the morning which she didn't do with the boys. Amazing how some people always seem to get what they want.
I really hope not, those 2 boys won’t get a look in

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had a girl and was never sick or even felt sick 🤷‍♀️ The first time I actually was when I was in labour and the epidural hit 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think beaver is that much of a monster to not love the baby when it’s here but beggy is in for a shock, this will push her relationship to the brink even more than it already has. Sleepless nights, sick, enough washing for a little village all that jazz is hard enough when the baby is actually wanted but for beaver he’s done the baby stage and didn’t want to start all over again and she’s done this. He will leave.

Reactions: 12
I feel it's going to be a girl and I always get it right. Just getting strong girl vibes from her. Also she said she's feeling sick in the morning which she didn't do with the boys. Amazing how some people always seem to get what they want.
I noticed that but she has also said after the announcement that she has felt sick like she did with the boys but not actually been sick.
She just can’t keep track of what she says, and is trying to convince herself it’s a girl

Reactions: 13
Girls steal your beauty when you are pregnant. Too much small lady human hormones make ya greasy and spotty… (according to my mother I glowed with my son and was farl with my daughter!) crank that lumi up to 11

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a post when she was pregnant with woody moaning about sickness not sure if it is still there i blocked her so she cant block me 😂. She wants a girl so bad that she is trying to make this pregnancy different from the others

Reactions: 11
I don’t think beaver is that much of a monster to not love the baby when it’s here but beggy is in for a shock, this will push her relationship to the brink even more than it already has. Sleepless nights, sick, enough washing for a little village all that jazz is hard enough when the baby is actually wanted but for beaver he’s done the baby stage and didn’t want to start all over again and she’s done this. He will leave.
I think their relationship is all but over. She’s completely betrayed him, she’s shown her hand now and proven that she can’t be trusted - not only that, this just shows that she hasn’t got any respect for his wishes either. He will start to resent her now, it will magnify every crack within their relationship - arguments will start over seemingly innocent things, he will find excuses to stay out of the house more, he will start going out boozing, lads weekends away, she will get jealous, she doesn’t trust him anyway and he’s a slimy creep so it won’t be long before he’s cheating on her (again)……

Reactions: 33
Girls steal your beauty when you are pregnant. Too much small lady human hormones make ya greasy and spotty… (according to my mother I glowed with my son and was farl with my daughter!) crank that lumi up to 11
Well beggys first two should have been girls then lol ..I have one off each and both my pregnancy were the same but different shape bumps , if it's a girl we should be able to tell with the bump , girls are all round and boys stick right out that's my theory

She must have been pregnant for quite some time then 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't wait for the gender reveal party that isn't a gender reveal party. You can find out the sex pretty early now so I assume she won't wait til 20 weeks unless Steaver refuses to pay for another private scan

Reactions: 10
Can't wait for the gender reveal party that isn't a gender reveal party. You can find out the sex pretty early now so I assume she won't wait til 20 weeks unless Steaver refuses to pay for another private scan
I think you can send a blood sample to somewhere and get the gender but its expensive so that rules that out for bigg boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.