Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her rant she said if I wasn't pregnant I would of deleted the video's implying more than one video. What's the betting she has filmed herself taking a pregnancy test month after month and deleting them when it came back negative

Reactions: 36
Also I watched her reaction video and it made me so mad that she was obviously trying to get pregnant, anyone who watches it can see. So I made my husband watch it and give me feed back 😂 in his words "wow she is a c**t you can tell by her body language and the way she is talking she is lying" he also said why is she doing a poor me voice like a 8 year old wanting a day off school. And lastly he said "her eyes just tell you she is a psychopath. That poor dude needs to run" (he doesn't no Steve is a bleep but still) he then went to watch reveal video and said that dude really isn't happy and doesn't want to be there

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think Steve has seen this video before it's been posted?
My partner wouldn't want something so big in the public eye considering the situations.

Reactions: 29
Christ, I drag myself to the gym for a change and It. Goes. Off!

What a Beggy tit show, I love that it's totally backfiring on her, I reckon we will see loads of new members throughout this pregnancy...

Oh and laughing at 'influencer' she's so delusional!! The only thing she's ever influenced me to do is keep my roasties in the oven an extra 45 minutes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think Steve has seen this video before it's been posted?
My partner wouldn't want something so big in the public eye considering the situations.
I would very much doubt it.
Can you imagine being this child when it grows up and realises that your mother only wanted you for content and your father didn't want you at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The rants are her pissed off that people can see through her lies. She hates she is being called out. I hope Steve is calling her bullshit out aswell or at least seeing what others are saying. I hope he isn't thick enough to believe she was just as shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How ironic of her shouting get a life get a job when she has neither 😂😂

she doesn’t want to hear anything other than congratulations well you can stick your congrats up your arse you conniving cow!

Ps beggy I’ve got a job and a degree and my kids sleep soundly in beds and live a fulfilled life, go to private school and holidays in the school holidays oh and my car is not 7 years old and I don’t pretend to be a size ten ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She dunt give 2 shits but she's clearly rattled -- truth hurts, it's obvious she planned this. Can't believe she's bought clothes and a bath etc already.

Reactions: 28
it’s not possible to be “blocked” but it is possible for creators to mute individual accounts. Only you can see your comment but, others can’t. She could have “liked” it then “muted” you via the comment… the way to tell, would be to go on incognito mode on your phone and see if you can see it. If not, but you can on your main account, she’s muted you.
Yip she has muted me 🤣🤣!! Think she actually did this a while ago when I asked her why we never see her wear any of her “sooo, sooo cute and gorgeous” summer outfits she buys and hauls!! 🤣🤣 Get a job Becky!!

• Haha
Here’s a perfect example of someone trying hard to cover up the truth. Blink and you’d miss it, but her palms, the lick of the lips and then intake of breath before using the word ‘happen’ is Begsy not being entirely honest. (She wants to use a different term and has to stop herself.)

She is a terrible liar. I could give a million examples from that vlog of her lying compared to when she’s telling the truth, especially every time she says the word ‘honest/honestly’.😉

• Haha
I had my 1st son in 1998, from the second I gave birth to him I wanted another baby.
My man DID NOT! So for the 1st 5 years I cried, I begged but he still said NO!
During those 5 years I never once came off contraception, I would still go every 3 months for my "depo" jag at the health centre.
As much as I wanted another baby I would never go behind his back like that.
After about 8 years being on the jag, I told him I was coming off it it for a break. He said he still didn't want another so we would need to go back to using condoms.
After a few months of that I decided to go get the coil put in. I knew then he wasn't going to change his mind. So I was on the coil for 10 years.
In 2012 we adopted our 2nd son. I wouldn't change it for the world, and he is an amazing dad.
Point of my post is... I had respect for my hubbys wishes. 25 years we've been together and if I was to show my hubby 1/2 the crap I watch on Instagram he'd think I am bloody bonkers. Watching a mum tell her 2 boys she's 5 weeks pregnant? Who does that tit?
Her Steve, although not blameless and not defending him he must be gutted? But if that was my man he'd be telling me to give up this Instagram life and sort myself out!

The poor babies born for content it's such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just watched that video and it is plainly obvious she planned this pregnancy - "maybe its a woman thing but I just wasn't done. Steve was happy with the boys but I just wasn't done, I just knew I wasn't done". Then goes on to say that she knew that he didn't want another but she thought it would be amazing. She is abhorrent. Fair enough if it was an actual surprise, I could empathise with her. My third was a complete surprise and we had a difficult few weeks after finding out, but she has clearly planned this baby. She clearly thinks this baby is going to fill the massive void she has. It isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In her rant she said if I wasn't pregnant I would of deleted the video's implying more than one video. What's the betting she has filmed herself taking a pregnancy test month after month and deleting them when it came back negative
So she basically admitted she's been trying for ages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just after reading the subtitles..... and the Oscar goes to Rebecca .... for the FAKES OMG it cant be happening,

Steve must be quite mad and fuming, you could see the delight in her eyes when she saw the positive.

she was hinting at mama and papas the oother day i used there buggys on the boys

i an the proud mum of a SUPRISE baby he is 2½ snd the love of my life after 7 years of unexplained feritlty we weren't using protection as we had given up hope, and my reaction wasn't like hers, well.... i went to the pub i was going out anyway.🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel it's going to be a girl and I always get it right. Just getting strong girl vibes from her. Also she said she's feeling sick in the morning which she didn't do with the boys. Amazing how some people always seem to get what they want.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve never followed this lady but after finding her thread here I took a look and I can honestly say that she seems the most boring influencer ever. And who the duck is that lazy they buy frozen jacket potato’s? She’s the one that needs a life and a job. Also, don’t bite the hand that feeds.. don’t yell at your audience cause of a few comments. Be grateful that you have an audience to sit at home and not shove a potato in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m balled off with my job and I’m worried my bloke doesn’t like me anymore, so where do I download natural cycles… 😈
Sympathy, pregnant pampering and mat leave incoming

(I joke, I joke)

or do I… 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.