Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Steve isn’t necessarily ‘trapped’, he’s a grown man etc etc but tbh he comes across as the type of man to rely on the pull out method anyway, so maybe when Rebecca said she was naturally tracking her cycles he was stupid enough to think she would manage it effectively (in the way you can pull out and ‘be fine’ iygwim?).

I still really hope they don’t have a girl. Could you imagine a second Rebecca. 😳

Reactions: 14
I thought poor woody looked gutted during the announcement. His body language changed and he seemed very unsure of what was happening and his thumb went straight into his mouth. I know he’s only little and will be struggling to make sense of what’s happening, so I just hope their home life doesn’t have to revolve around her and her cravings, bump tiredness etc…

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m sure she was doing an AD for the effective ‘natural’ contraception thing 🤔
Also, feeling gutted for Steve, he looks so disinterested. Clearly wasn’t a joint thing.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she was doing an AD for the effective ‘natural’ contraception thing 🤔
Also, feeling gutted for Steve, he looks so disinterested. Clearly wasn’t a joint thing.
She was advertising the natural contraception so I'm pretty sure gormless 2SS fully believed that it was reliable, that's where the surprise came from. It is widely believed here that something happened around Halloween when he was on a night out and this is because of things she showed and said. It looks like they've had some sort of breakup and then she has disregarded her "contraception" method and he's been too thick to notice. He's obviously not been happy when she told him hence the crying videos etc. He couldn't look at her in the announcement video and she kept looking over at him all doe eyed and lovey dovey and he blanked her. It's pretty obvious for all to see exactly how this has gone down.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She was advertising the natural contraception so I'm pretty sure gormless 2SS fully believed that it was reliable, that's where the surprise came from. It is widely believed here that something happened around Halloween when he was on a night out and this is because of things she showed and said. It looks like they've had some sort of breakup and then she has disregarded her "contraception" method and he's been too thick to notice. He's obviously not been happy when she told him hence the crying videos etc. He couldn't look at her in the announcement video and she kept looking over at him all doe eyed and lovey dovey and he blanked her. It's pretty obvious for all to see exactly how this has gone down.
when she was looking over at him and she got nothing it made me feel sad for her. He willingly had unprotected sex with her knowing she wasn’t any contraception. If he really was done and didn’t want any more children why not get the snip?

Reactions: 5
Just taken bloody ages to catch up on this! I agree with everyone, manifesting a boy as hard as possible. I would just be mortified to be her when she’s gone on and on about how Steve didn’t want any more and they were happy. This times so obviously to when he disappeared (cheating scandal) followed by an “accidental” pregnancy. Come off it begs we’re not all as dumb as you. Also the video was painful, Steve looked like he would rather be anywhere but there!

when she was looking over at him and she got nothing it made me feel sad for her. He willingly had unprotected sex with her knowing she wasn’t any contraception. If he really was done and didn’t want any more children why not get the snip?
It was an extremely awkward video between the two of them, their body language and his whole demeanour was just that of somebody who was completely not on the same page as her. At his error too. He should have ensured himself that protection was taken care of if he didn’t want another.

If that was me i would never have published that, given how awkward it was, but Rebecca needs it for the content and likes and freebies she’s clearly begging for now. She’s that thick she probably doesn’t even realise how off it all comes across

Reactions: 9
My kids aren’t old enough so I honestly have no idea but is Alfie’s reading anywhere where it should be?

• Sad
My kids aren’t old enough so I honestly have no idea but is Alfie’s reading anywhere where it should be?
Obviously all children are at different levels and that’s absolutely fine, I can only really go off my 6 year old niece but she reads whole books with no issues at all and doesn’t have to sound out the words. I’d have thought at 8, Alfie should maybe be at that stage too. Maybe it was his mothers handwriting/spelling sometimes I have no bleeping idea what she means either😂

It was an extremely awkward video between the two of them, their body language and his whole demeanour was just that of somebody who was completely not on the same page as her. At his error too. He should have ensured himself that protection was taken care of if he didn’t want another.

If that was me i would never have published that, given how awkward it was, but Rebecca needs it for the content and likes and freebies she’s clearly begging for now. She’s that thick she probably doesn’t even realise how off it all comes across
It’s actually sad personally I couldn’t have another baby with somebody who didn’t want another I’d be worrying because let’s face it he’s not a happy man. What do un happy men do? They go out and find somebody else.

Reactions: 16
If Mr Hobson Seniors got his head screwed on he wants to be advising Steve that when the baby is born he should be putting the shack up for sale and getting Dingle a 3 bed terrace in Skipton where he pays half the rent and going their separate ways.

Reactions: 10
Ha ha you Beaver-toothed twit!!!
You get what you deserve 🤪View attachment 1034196
And the baby will one day see this too. The most hurtful thing to discover and know that everyone else knows it too will make the pain 100% worse.

She’s a selfish, conniving, irresponsible bleep posting this. I hope social services get involved with this family as it’s dangerous when a parent resents a child, very dangerous.

Reactions: 12
And the baby will one day see this too. The most hurtful thing to discover and know that everyone else knows it too will make the pain 100% worse.

She’s a selfish, conniving, irresponsible bleep posting this. I hope social services get involved with this family as it’s dangerous when a parent resents a child, very dangerous.
it really is and having a ‘band aid’ baby is never a good idea.

Reactions: 6
A total surprise and they were so shocked. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
That reminds me of my brother and SIL. My SIL was dying to get pregnant but my brother wasn’t so keen yet. Anyway she decides they would use the rhythm method despite our warnings to my gormless brother. Next thing she’s announcing a “surprise” pregnancy. Quick as a flash my gran put her right in her place and said “surprise for my grandson maybe my dear, but for you no! For you it was very much imminent” 😂 It sent a shiver down all of our spines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From her reactions in those stories she posted answering those questions she 1 million percent planned this. You can just tell. She’s so smug like she’s finally got what she wanted!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.