Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate for a girl even if it was a boy she would probably pass it off as a girl I mean lying comes natural to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha you Beaver-toothed twit!!!
You get what you deserve 🤪View attachment 1034196
She thinks it's funny that Steve doesn't want another and like it's all a big joke. This isn't a piece of furniture, it's an actual LIFE.

I'd be absolutely mortified telling everyone my partners response was not one of happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did she do the natural cycle off her own back or was she paid for an ad or gifted? 🤔
Great advertisement isn't it!?

"Want to trap your partner into having a 3rd child then you need to use natural cycles"
She always said it wasn’t an ad but who knows

Reactions: 4
Did she get paid to advertise natural cycles? Maybe we should drop them a few emails because she's sat there quite happily ruining their reputation
she didn’t, but still think they should be informed she is claiming it didn’t work 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s remotely amusing that they are bringing a child into the world that they can’t afford, that one parent CLEARLY never wanted and CLEARLY doesn’t particularly want now that it’s happening and when they don’t properly parent the two children they already have. Im sorry but it’s completely irresponsible and unfair on their two kids and on the new baby. This child has been conceived when it’s not wanted and is only being brought into the world so that it’s disgusting mother can bleep it out online to EARN HER MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She hasn't convinced him into anything. SHE has singlehandedly plotted to get herself pregnant. Yes he's a grown man blah blah blah, but she's a conniving witch who has used the natural cycles to get pregnant rather than prevent it.

Reactions: 25
Would have more respect for her if she discussed how hard it was to find out she was pregnant when Steve was so sure he was done. That it's not always a truly happy moment getting a positive result and there can be lots of other negative emotions attached too. Because that's real life.

She could have explained it took some coming to terms with on both sides but they're happy now once the shock settled and they worked out how another child could fit into their lives.

But she's come on like the smug witch she is and made out like Steve's wishes for no more babies were silly. Silly little Steve. Of course he wanted another. We're so happeh and blessed and it's a dream come true for both of us.

• Heart
Just thinking, Beaver has removed her from his bio SINCE he found out about the baby. Definitely trouble in paradise.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
What makes all this even more vile and disturbing, is that this is a 'CONTENT PAY FOR MY LIFESTYLE BABY' she isn't longing for one because she's a maternal woman, her kids are her meal tickets and all she knows in life! She's always said she feels her best when she's pregnant/breast feeding - this baby is about HER not the family!

She will soon discard the poor sod when she stops feeding and loses her excuse to whip her horrible tits out all the time. She has been lost since Woodeh grew up because she does duck all. Honestly all this makes me 🤢🤢

• Heart
I’m actually angry, upset and irritated. I work so hard to try and be positive that we are done, I agree 3 is enough, we both work hard and have been lucky enough that though we do not make lots, we get the weekends with our kids. However my last was near the beginning of the pandemic. I’ve not got all the crap my other two had because you couldn’t have it, clothes were not easy to get and though I would never change him, it took me creating his first few scrapbook pages to realise, he has a different story of the beginning of his life. That’s ok.

Yet Rebecca will be able to have the 4D scans, find clothes, not worry about living on less money due to an pandemic and will get bloody freebies. It just pisses me off.

I know many have it far worst and to any one struggling, I hope it happens soon! Unfollow her if you need too.

I’ve promised myself I won’t look at her pages anymore. The women will never stop till she has a girl and we all know she is lying about not minding what the sex is!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder when she is actually going to wake up to the fact that after the next 9 months of insta posting and begging for freebies, there is going to be an actual baby to look after.
Sleepless nights, feeding, nappies, juggling three kids now not just two, living in the middle of nowhere in a damp, rundown hovel.
She has wanted to be pregnant for so long, I think she has forgotten the reality of what lies ahead.
She is beyond immature.

Reactions: 24
Would have more respect for her if she discussed how hard it was to find out she was pregnant when Steve was so sure he was done. That it's not always a truly happy moment getting a positive result and there can be lots of other negative emotions attached too. Because that's real life.

She could have explained it took some coming to terms with on both sides but they're happy now once the shock settled and they worked out how another child could fit into their lives.

But she's come on like the smug witch she is and made out like Steve's wishes for no more babies were silly. Silly little Steve. Of course he wanted another. We're so happeh and blessed and it's a dream come true for both of us.
But that would be a lie. It didn't take any "coming to terms with" on her part cos she clearly planned this. It wasn't a shock to her at all, it's exactly what she wanted.

Reactions: 7
It was really hard cos beaver probably told her he was fuming and didn't want it 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's one ugly swollen cretin. If I were Steve I'd be so resentful towards her right now, he's bound to know the sly fucker has planned this. I would be devastated if my husband reacted like that. Good luck to her becaues she's going to need it.

Reactions: 18
She's one ugly swollen cretin. If I were Steve I'd be so resentful towards her right now, he's bound to know the sly fucker has planned this. I would be devastated if my husband reacted like that. Good luck to her becaues she's going to need it.
Thing is, if anyone says "how did you convince Steve..." she will say they're being trolls and just aren't happy for them etc. When in actual fact YOU told us yourself Beggy, COUNTLESS TIMES that Steve doesn't want another. People aren't trolls, they're stating facts. She's just a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If Steve has been shagging around already, he’s going to be out shagging anything that has a pulse now. Pissed off with Rebecca and watching her get a baby belly/stretch marks/sickness etc - he’s a dog, he will be off “to the gym” or off “out for a drive” an awful lot I think over the next few months…..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.