Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was a nice announcement video though, got to admit it!!
The boys reaction was cute but Jesus I found the whole thing pretty uncomfortable to be honest because of Steve. He was clearly not happy and if you look closely you can see her eyes shift to him several times and he just never meets her gaze.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone remember that really old video that got sent around about 15 years ago of the young farmer who overtakes his dad in the tractor 😅 and he says “ohh he does not, he does not look happeh!” Honestly this is all that comes in my head when I see these screenshots of beaver in that video 🤣🤣🤣 I’m really hoping other people remember this!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s not when you know the reality behind it though, if it was genuine yes, but nothing about this cow is genuine!
The only thing I liked about that vlog is that we got to see the chicken coop bed with the net curtain and the redneck telly shelf nailed to the end of the bed.

Jesus that house has seen a lot of nailing... getting her up the duff...shelving... hanging up the bags on the wall ...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s not when you know the reality behind it though, if it was genuine yes, but nothing about this cow is genuine!
i know what we see same as everyone....i just thought it was nice, cute....you can't have a script with kids. I think if Steve was that unhappy with it all he wouldn't have been there in the video at all. It felt a bit uncertain though, like they were worried about the boys reaction.

Reactions: 6
The only thing I liked about that vlog is that we got to see the chicken coop bed with the net curtain and the redneck telly shelf nailed to the end of the bed.

Jesus that house has seen a lot of nailing... getting her up the duff...shelving... hanging up the bags on the wall ...
Ffs you kill me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well at least we can sleep well at night knowing that at least the baby will get some good nutrition of her udders! 🤣 Unlike Alfie and Woody who have to share a carrot between them. Poor Steve will only be getting 1 sausage when the baby starts weaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well at least we can sleep well at night knowing that at least the baby will get some good nutrition of her udders! 🤣 Unlike Alfie and Woody who have to share a carrot between them. Poor Steve will only be getting 1 sausage when the baby starts weaning 🤣
He’ll be off getting an extra sausage from someone else’s kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i know what we see same as everyone....i just thought it was nice, cute....you can't have a script with kids. I think if Steve was that unhappy with it all he wouldn't have been there in the video at all. It felt a bit uncertain though, like they were worried about the boys reaction.
Steve presence was elsewhere in that video he may aswell not have been there or just held the camera to record it. It was awkward to watch. Alfies reaction was the cutest though.

Reactions: 9
I've finally caught up, the amount of laughing i've done tonight has been excessive.
You lot are bleeping funny!

Keep being asked what i'm laughing at and it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't know the context :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve said all along that coming off the pill and using that natural cycles thing was her plan to get pregnant - it was just a matter of time.

Reactions: 24
that was a nice announcement video though, got to admit it!!
Nah it wasn't. Steaver didn't wanna be there and looked miserable as sin.
Woodeh had no idea what the duck was going on and was probs just fuming that present wasn't actually for him.
People are saying alfehs reaction was so nice but I don't think it was genuine. He looked at the camera before he hugged Beggy. I think he was putting on a show.

And Beggy was just annoying as duck "what do ya think alf???" that kid doesn't have a single thought in his head. And why the duck did she sound like goofy when she was laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've finally caught up, the amount of laughing i've done tonight has been excessive.
You lot are bleeping funny!

Keep being asked what i'm laughing at and it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't know the context :LOL:
My hubby asked me what I was laughing at because I almost choked, so I had to tell him about @ChubClubThug ’s post about letting Steve wash his knob before announcing her pregnancy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well whatever she would have done she would have had the piss ripped out of it, so on balance, it was cute.

i guess thats the operation on hold

Reactions: 1
I do agree the boys reaction was lovely, Rebegga was ecstatic of course it’s what’s she’s always wanted and been plotting all along but you could see she was on edge, she’s openly admitted for the last couple of years they weren’t having any more because Steve was dead against it and here she is, she must feel stupid to some degree. Steve has probably been emotionally blackmailed into being there, it’s plain to see they’ve been having problems lately. If she didn’t share so much of her life, we would be none the wiser that Steve didn’t want any more kids.

Reactions: 16
I do agree the boys reaction was lovely, Rebegga was ecstatic of course it’s what’s she’s always wanted and been plotting all along but you could see she was on edge, she’s openly admitted for the last couple of years they weren’t having any more because Steve was dead against it and here she is, she must feel stupid to some degree. Steve has probably been emotionally blackmailed into being there, it’s plain to see they’ve been having problems lately. If she didn’t share so much of her life, we would be none the wiser that Steve didn’t want any more kids.
He didn’t even say one word during the whole video did he? Honestly the fella couldn’t look any less interested if he tried.

Reactions: 19
I do agree the boys reaction was lovely, Rebegga was ecstatic of course it’s what’s she’s always wanted and been plotting all along but you could see she was on edge, she’s openly admitted for
If you think you can't have a script with kids then you obviously never saw the shitshow Matalan ad 😂😂😂😂😂

Alfehs eyes were constantly darting over to the camera during the announcement. I dont think his reaction was genuine. So happeh mummeh got a baby in her tummeh, yet treats his little brother like tit, talks to him like tit, snatches thing from him, etc.

If anything, this baby will make alfeh even more of a tit cos there will be less attention on him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.