Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot have had me in stitches tonight 🤣 I've got my own opinions on announcing early but this isnt Mumsnet so I won't bore you all. As you have all said, this baby is clearly a bandaid/content/reason to postpone the wedding/reason for 2ss not to leave her/not have to get a real job, baby. She seemed really upset a few weeks ago..I wonder what that was all about?
I wonder if she told him, he was pissed off, possibly threatening to leave, he may have told her she either gets off her backside and does more or he's gone. That's when they had snow and she was doing the school run on her own. I think she's desparate to keep Steve but she's too stupid to realise having another baby won't keep him with her.

Reactions: 10
As awkward as it was, Alfie’s reaction was cute. Bit tight making him read the card when he clearly struggles though. I personally would have got them both a big brother tee shirt, rather than a scan and a baby grow. The eldest is probably too old for something like that, but she put him in a pram aged 7 so ……..

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #98 - don't be fooled by the gunt that I got, I'm still size 10 Beggy from the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Alfie. The poor kid doesn't even know what day it is yet he knows when the camera is on he needs to play up to it and make a song and dance. The way he goes over to talk to the camera, he knows its all for YouTube. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He didn’t even say one word during the whole video did he? Honestly the fella couldn’t look any less interested if he tried.
How humiliating was that video, the father looked like he couldn't care less and reposts her video with the caption 'another one'. How can she want to share that with her followers,if she had any sense she would have possibly kept him off camera, so his disinterest wouldn't have been seen by everyone. She looked so uncomfortable interacting with her owns kids, she didn't even hug Alfie back. It genuinely concerns me about what those kids see and hear in that house and how neither parent appears genuinely interested in them unless it's for content

Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember that really old video that got sent around about 15 years ago of the young farmer who overtakes his dad in the tractor 😅 and he says “ohh he does not, he does not look happeh!” Honestly this is all that comes in my head when I see these screenshots of beaver in that video 🤣🤣🤣 I’m really hoping other people remember this!
Ave a go go kartinnnn, easeeeeh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guyyyyysss does anyone have any tips on circumventing an Instagram block - Begga blocked me on all three of my accounts a few months ago which is why I have been so quiet on the threads, but since she’s pregnant now it might get a bit more interesting 😆
I tried making a new account using a fake email and it wouldn’t go through; I made a new account on my phone but was blocked instantly. I know there’s story viewers online but I’d prefer the app 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
Guyyyyysss does anyone have any tips on circumventing an Instagram block - Begga blocked me on all three of my accounts a few months ago which is why I have been so quiet on the threads, but since she’s pregnant now it might get a bit more interesting 😆
I tried making a new account using a fake email and it wouldn’t go through; I made a new account on my phone but was blocked instantly. I know there’s story viewers online but I’d prefer the app 😩😩😩
I think as long as the new account isn't associated with the account you're blocked on you should be OK. I think maybe try making a new account using a different device too

Reactions: 1
So many thoughts/questions :-

- did she cancel her gallbladder surgery in December because she knew she was pregnant?
- are her gallbladder symptoms going to magically disappear now? Who needs surgery content when you can have pregnancy content!!
- why was she so, so upset 1 week after finding out she was pregnant?
- minutes after falling pregnant she is arranging a videographer (possibly for gender reveal) …. who does that?
- what is Steve’s actual thoughts on this?
- is this much wanted baby, on Rebecca’s part, going to fill the void that she seems to feel is there?
- what will her reaction be if it is a boy?
- if it is a girl, can the little girl live up to the fantasy relationship image her mother has in her head.

Reactions: 17
Surely Steve's mates must be thinking wtf?

We've all had friends that have said they don't want to go ahead with something and their partners have done it anyway and we've thought wow their partner is a dick.

The fact that she was very vocal a few eeks about about Steve not wanting a baby and now she's pregnant must make Steve feel like an absolute prat!

Id be embarrassed if my husband did this to me.

Saying that, I'm here for the tit show 🍿

Reactions: 16
Surely Steve's mates must be thinking wtf?

We've all had friends that have said they don't want to go ahead with something and their partners have done it anyway and we've thought wow their partner is a dick.

The fact that she was very vocal a few eeks about about Steve not wanting a baby and now she's pregnant must make Steve feel like an absolute prat!

Id be embarrassed if my husband did this to me.

Saying that, I'm here for the tit show 🍿
Very weird isn't it how he's suddenly changed his mind or so we're led to believe 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gormless cow!! Look at her pretending she wasn’t trying 🤦🏻‍♀️🤥 she must think we’ve all just fallen out of a tree int Dayuls. As for 2SS (soon to be 1SS) no sympathy at all. Sorry but we all saw this coming right from the second she started ‘trackin her cyculs natrueleh’

Woah a good day for Beggy. Pregnant and some kind of boss babe level promotion 🤣
probably bought an extra few face dildo attachments to use as an actual dildo when Steve moved out the bedroom 😂

Also did anyone count how many times she asked Woodeh and Alfeh if they were happeh?! As if that justifies being pregnant when Beaver didn’t want anymore.

Thread title suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #98 All that she wants is another baby, Steve's gone tomorrow
absolute WINNING thread title ✌🏼✌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Orrrr nooo ahhhlll haf to get 2 packets orf rice nawww’ (and share a pack of socks between 4)

511F3533-B892-4276-B3F0-835E8A26F4D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.