Rebecca Lamb #98 All that she wants is another baby, Steve's gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @I_Like_Tractors for the new thread title.

We were way overdue a new thread. I haven’t checked in on Rebecca for months but given the news I flitted back over. Someone else will have to do a better recap than me, as all I can say is…

Rebecca is about three minutes pregnant with Baby #3. Steve seems unhappy.

(end recap!)

Crack on tattlers. What awaits us over this long nine months, I wonder?

(Does an ‘it’s a boy!’ Rain dance over the thread. Just in case)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who isn’t actively on YouTube anymore and was struggling with what to film, she’s already made two videos from her 8 weeks pregnancy 👀 not a content baby at all 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She said she’s made a video of when she found out, I’m sorry but personally I would of recorded my reaction if I was actively trying… I wouldn’t randomly record everytime I’m late for my period when doing a pregnancy test.

edit-spelling mistake

Reactions: 37
She said she’s made a video of when she found out, I’m sorry but personally I’d only would of recorded my reaction if I was actively trying… I wouldn’t randomly record everytime I’m late for my period when doing a pregnancy test.
what a weird way to live your life? EVERYTHING is content fodder. it's gross

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Not too along ago she alluded to planning their wedding this year... guess that’s not going to happen anymore?

Reactions: 15
How lovely that this is out there for little clemmeh to see
I recon he fully shouted and all sorts, if they don’t start using proper protection or if he don’t get the snip after this baby then, oh god help them

Reactions: 27
She's probably creaming her Primark thong with glee at all the videos she can now make. Already filmed a "finding out I'm pregnant" video. Jesus christ on a cracker.

She will be doing monthly pregnancy updates in her saggy underwear, nursery videos, baby item "haul" videos, what's in my hospital bag, she will probably video the labour and birth, then it'll be breastfeeding videos, monthly baby update videos..... Its never going to end.

She couldn't make it anymore obvious this baby is literally just for YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She knew exactly what she was doing. Tattle needs an eye rolling reaction 🤣 christ she annoys me and is going to be insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
so now she has admitted Steve was not happy, I wonder to what extent he'll enable this circus this time round?
The baby might not be the final straw, but her embarrassing behaviour in a desperate bid for content + acting like she's the first woman to get pregnant might push him over the edge if he's resentful.
Come join us Steve

Reactions: 25
If Instagram wasn’t her job she wouldn’t be having another, simple. Will be shocked if it’s a girl. I think another boy. Another crappy name & alfies reading is awful. Sorry I’m due on so I’m feeling brutally. Baby beaver x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That post.. it was not a happy time when Steve found out! Oh I can imagine! Bet he was fuming
first time i've had any modicum of respect for her, she's actually told the truth for once, but duck my life if i ever feel the need to share such a sad situation with 68k strangers and not feel any shame

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She said she’s made a video of when she found out, I’m sorry but personally I would of recorded my reaction if I was actively trying… I wouldn’t randomly record everytime I’m late for my period when doing a pregnancy test.

edit-spelling mistake
Exactly this.

She knew what she was doing when she set her phone/camera to record herself taking the test. Who does that if a) it’s a surprise, and b) has been difficult to come to terms with?

Her reaction was the worst bit of acting I’ve ever seen. Thick as tit.

One thing I don’t understand is that Steve wasn’t happy she was pregnant so why didn’t he wrap it then? Men always think it’s up to the woman and that Pisses me off!
He’s old enough to know what happens when you have unprotected sex!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
How lovely that this is out there for little clemmeh to see
She’s treating it like some sort of joke. It’s not remotely funny, it’s a human being.

She is a cruel person. Awful situation and evil for posting this tit for content.

Reactions: 40
Exactly this.

She knew what she was doing when she set her phone/camera to record herself taking the test. Who does that if a) it’s a surprise, and b) has been difficult to come to terms with?

Her reaction was the worst bit of acting I’ve ever seen. Thick as tit.
I had a “surprise” pregnancy, long term partner, very silly 1 night (don’t do it kids 😂) and when I took a test I was home alone and absolutely shitting myself, heart pounding and on the floor crying (so dramatic) not bleeping filming myself.

Just to say I’ve added a bit to the wiki about her planned pregnancy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.