Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as she pulls her fat arse out out of season she doesn’t care!

Reactions: 6
We went to Kos for my 50th. Hotel was lovely, we had swim up room etc but beaches were rubbish, very rocky and had to walk out on a pontoon to be able to get in the sea. Rubbish for my toddler grandchildren. Kos is nice but I found it a bit dull. But she doesn’t do anything on holiday except pose with her bikini up her arse so she won’t care. 🙄

Her nails look like stick on ones!! I looked hard and they really do. Totally cheap and tit- so perfect for Beggy!

Reactions: 19
It’s greenfresh, not hellofresh ☺
They're owned by the same company and no doubt have a similar supply chain to the one that sent me mushrooms so far gone they were just brown water, and endless boxes with missing items (crispy chilli beef noodles with accidental mince instead of beef strips and without noodles, anyone?)

So yeah, I'll pass, gave them way too many chances too cause I'm a bit lazy 😂 and I liked the idea of it and the meals we did make were tasty, but it's too expensive for the amount of gone off veg and missing vital stuff.

Reactions: 10
We knew it was always going to be a holiday like this. A dirt cheap budget trip, staying in a dirt cheap hotel, doing nothing with the boys other than swimming at the hotel pool then dragging them along (in the double buggy) to some low rent, chavvy English theme bar where they can drink pints of Stella and cheap cocktails and Rebecca can dress like a dirty s.l.a.g with her muff and nipples out every night for 7 nights. Out of season so it will be dead.
Imagine having to book a holiday just to try and get some content or "come to kos with us" vlog. Hahahaha. "What a sad little life Rebecca"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. This woman is full of more tit than a pig stye. Surely all her followers aren’t that thick?
I've never seen anything like it 😄 they are all bought so she knows she won't get called out. Unlucky Dingle we got you 😜

• Haha
Honestly the way she goes on about the deer and other animals around her, then factor in the ranger... is she living in bleeping Daktari?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always have to get her arse out? It’s not attractive & when she posts the photos all over her insta it just proves what a vain, arrogant cow she actually is. She thinks she’s amazing when she’s really, really not!

Lucy carter has posted this CGI of what their house will look like when it’s finished. I bet Beggy is green with envy! This is what she wants her house to be like, but she lives in a delapidated shack, with no money to even get painters in, let alone do a full blown renovation with extensions, new windows etc.
I'll never get over the tit hole they live in. I can't believe they live in a LISTED building; there should be some kind of intelligence test to pass to own a listed building.

Last week I was unwell for a couple of days and had to call in work sick (yes I had to ring my BOSS - poor me having an actual boss 🙄🙄 - but I did get full pay for my two days off and didn't have to flog anything from a hospital bed)... anyway; I was off work on the sofa and watched the whole series of George Clarke Old house, new home (something along those lines).

There was a couple who lived in a listed cottage and they did a full reno on it. They spent £100k and it was less work than the shack needs, so you can imagine how much needs spending on their house 😳😳😳

Also, this couple wanted to move the door frame to one of the bedrooms but they couldn't because the wall was made of a certain material that was protected under the listed status of the building. And then you've got these twats who took down a wall and illegally moved it THEMSELVES 🤦‍♀️ It's not even funny it's bloody ridiculous. I don't think they understand the seriousness of owning a listed property. I pray 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 that their conservation officer finds out what they've done to the house and they get a massive slap on the wrist 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'll never get over the tit hole they live in. I can't believe they live in a LISTED building; there should be some kind of intelligence test to pass to own a listed building.

Last week I was unwell for a couple of days and had to call in work sick (yes I had to ring my BOSS - poor me having an actual boss 🙄🙄 - but I did get full pay for my two days off and didn't have to flog anything from a hospital bed)... anyway; I was off work on the sofa and watched the whole series of George Clarke Old house, new home (something along those lines).

There was a couple who lived in a listed cottage and they did a full reno on it. They spent £100k and it was less work than the shack needs, so you can imagine how much needs spending on their house 😳😳😳

Also, this couple wanted to move the door frame to one of the bedrooms but they couldn't because the wall was made of a certain material that was protected under the listed status of the building. And then you've got these twats who took down a wall and illegally moved it THEMSELVES 🤦‍♀️ It's not even funny it's bloody ridiculous. I don't think they understand the seriousness of owning a listed property. I pray 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 that their conservation officer finds out what they've done to the house and they get a massive slap on the wrist 🙏🏼🙏🏼
They will never be able to sell that shack - they won’t get building regs to sign off on that bathroom. They’ve duck it for themselves….

Mark my words - at some point there will be a “mysterious” fire at that house and it will be gone….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They will never be able to sell that shack - they won’t get building regs to sign off on that bathroom. They’ve duck it for themselves….

Mark my words - at some point there will be a “mysterious” fire at that house and it will be gone….
Let's hope they've for adequate house insurance then 😉

Shouldn't she be waiting for her surgery date instead of booking holidays?😏
I think the gallstones have miraculously disappeared, she was stuffing her face with sausage rolls, sat in her car after she'd let a 3 Yr old paint her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said she is going to meet her friend for lunch but is eating a sausage roll before because she is hungry 😱 won't be a size ten for much longer on that diet hunnipot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought I was “ high maintenance “ with my hair/nails/brows done on a regular basis (by professionals I might add) - but looking back at when my children were Alfie’s and Woody’s ages - I didn’t spend hardly anything on myself - they came first ALWAYS

Reactions: 13
She said she is going to meet her friend for lunch but is eating a sausage roll before because she is hungry 😱 won't be a size ten for much longer on that diet hunnipot
I doubt she did have lunch with her friend, she didn't show a photo or tag anywhere did she and we all know she can't normally do anything without sharing it. Has it been mentioned on here recently that she has no friends? Because if it has she probably just made it up 😂😂 never heard of her friend that she made when she was a receptionist before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I doubt she did have lunch with her friend, she didn't show a photo or tag anywhere did she and we all know she can't normally do anything without sharing it. Has it been mentioned on here recently that she has no friends? Because if it has she probably just made it up 😂😂 never heard of her friend that she made when she was a receptionist before 🙄
I don’t believe she was ever a receptionist at a Doctors surgery or wherever she said. She’s a lying toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.