Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she go to someone different for her nails? Doesn't her bestie Bethany Hoare normally do them... Didn't she tag someone else? Either way... They look tit... How does she do it? Everything she does is SO tit and dear God, don't get me started on the advert...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a nutritionist and teacher of food and nutrition in secondary school I am disgusted a company like hello fresh would use her without doing any research! You only have to watch one slow cooker slop vlog to realise her diet is beige shite, full of high fat, salt and sugar. I wonā€™t be using them again, Iā€™ll use Gousto in future, I find them nicer anyway. Beggy you literally turn to tit everything you touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Great about to tuck into my non gifted dinner and I get greeted with a picture of her fat backside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Early May in Kos well she better take her brolly with her plus it's only about 15 degrees at night , really shows how skint she is going the low season \ spring time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does she miraculously find all these ā€œfakeā€ accounts as soon as they pop up? Is she constantly searching for herself? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
The irony of posting this, followed up by a picture of her arse.
She thinks thatā€™s weird? Well yeah it is weird. But whatā€™s weirder is that sheā€™s plastered her kids online for all the world to see since they were born. If her &
Steve hadnt whored out the boys for money then images of them wouldnā€™t be being used like this. And doesnā€™t she think that if people are doing this kind of stuff, then thereā€™s a whole load of dark tit thatā€™s going on where god only knows who is using images and videos of her kids for who knows what?? How on earth she cant connect the dots there is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The photo on the plane, if they're size ten legs I'm a skeleton šŸ’€

She thinks thatā€™s weird? Well yeah it is weird. But whatā€™s weirder is that sheā€™s plastered her kids online for all the world to see since they were born. If her &
Steve hadnt whored out the boys for money then images of them wouldnā€™t be being used like this. And doesnā€™t she think that if people are doing this kind of stuff, then thereā€™s a whole load of dark tit thatā€™s going on where god only knows who is using images and videos of her kids for who knows what?? How on earth she cant connect the dots there is beyond me.
Exactly... It's almost as if she's put her whole entire life online for anyone to see... Why the heck is she so surprised? šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She made the "fake" account herself.who the duck would pretend to be that. And she found it within an hour.. Alrighty

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guess what beggy, whoever wants to use your photos can do so as they please, I dread to think what hands photos of those poor boys end up in, especially the ones of them sleeping in bed and the ones of them in the bath she has posted in the past šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she should be bleeping ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.