Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what beggy, whoever wants to use your photos can do so as they please, I dread to think what hands photos of those poor boys end up in, especially the ones of them sleeping in bed and the ones of them in the bath she has posted in the past 🤮🤮 she should be bleeping ashamed of herself!
And the holiday video she posted on YouTube showing alfie fully naked several times. You could see absolutely everything. She’s vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
As a nutritionist and teacher of food and nutrition in secondary school I am disgusted a company like hello fresh would use her without doing any research! You only have to watch one slow cooker slop vlog to realise her diet is beige shite, full of high fat, salt and sugar. I won’t be using them again, I’ll use Gousto in future, I find them nicer anyway. Beggy you literally turn to tit everything you touch!
I think it sums up just how bad the company is, recently I've seen quite a few like Rebecca(useless), advertising Hello Fresh, surely they'd use people who can cook or at least advocate eating a balanced diet and not everything beige

Reactions: 13
Why does she always have to get her arse out? It’s not attractive & when she posts the photos all over her insta it just proves what a vain, arrogant cow she actually is. She thinks she’s amazing when she’s really, really not!

Lucy carter has posted this CGI of what their house will look like when it’s finished. I bet Beggy is green with envy! This is what she wants her house to be like, but she lives in a delapidated shack, with no money to even get painters in, let alone do a full blown renovation with extensions, new windows etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Lucy carter has posted this CGI of what their house will look like when it’s finished. I bet Beggy is green with envy! This is what she wants her house to be like, but she lives in a delapidated shack, with no money to even get painters in, let alone do a full blown renovation with extensions, new windows etc.
Yeah, but does it come with a deer?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did she go to someone different for her nails? Doesn't her bestie Bethany Hoare normally do them... Didn't she tag someone else? Either way... They look tit... How does she do it? Everything she does is SO tit and dear God, don't get me started on the advert...
didn’t she send flowers to her recently maybe something happened.

Reactions: 1
But the boys will get one between them to share.
From Shein for £3. Probably where she has bought most of his birthday gifts apart from the £1 skipping rope (because Alfie likes skipping so she bought him a skipping rope so he’ll like that 🙄) and the bag of sweets ffs.

The influencer researcher at Hello Fresh dropped a bollock using her to advertise vegetarian meals. Unless it’s a bitatoe or sweetcorn in a tin she doesn’t eat vegetables! I bet she doesn’t even know what some of them are, the thick twit.

Reactions: 12
Whaaaat how can she possibly take the boys out of school again?!! Isn’t that the 3rd time this school year?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah but that's soo soo hot and soo soo buseh! 🤣 it's been snowing in Cyprus this week so dont think you can even predict the weather. I hope it's baltic and stormy in kos in May haha
I just don't get why she would go on May and not July or Aug when temps are in the 40's , infact I do know it's because she can't afford they months prices !!

Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see how tit that meal turns out, even with it all pre measured and a card to follow, Beggy will still make it look like a cow pat.

She's the opposite of the midas touch.
It’s far too early but that last line needs submitting for a thread title suggestion 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looking on Jet2 as I was on there anyway, to fly May 6th two adults two children to Kos is only £1,150 - factor in that Jet2 have £100 off vouchers knocking about at the minute and it's hardly a boss babe trip is it? Ordered from lowest price, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looking on Jet2 as I was on there anyway, to fly May 6th two adults two children to Kos is only £1,150 - factor in that Jet2 have £100 off vouchers knocking about at the minute and it's hardly a boss babe trip is it? Ordered from lowest price, of course.
and it gives her time to pay it in instalments out of her 5k a month lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We knew it was always going to be a holiday like this. A dirt cheap budget trip, staying in a dirt cheap hotel, doing nothing with the boys other than swimming at the hotel pool then dragging them along (in the double buggy) to some low rent, chavvy English theme bar where they can drink pints of Stella and cheap cocktails and Rebecca can dress like a dirty s.l.a.g with her muff and nipples out every night for 7 nights. Out of season so it will be dead.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.