Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any school mums from dingles primary can you please gift alfie a skipping rope and some sweets just for the ‘bants’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Took my niece shopping today (shes 13) went into primark with her and they had the initial necklaces for £1.50 hahahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah guys, I feel I should show you this. Just went and collected my bambino from nursery and look what she came out with with! Bless you all for the love earlier this week. Much love 😂
9C3D4666-AABA-447B-B1A7-B6EA9C30204D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s Mumsnet all over again 😂 she’s off to her Nana’s for the night and I’ve got Paul Danan on Celebrity Coach Trip to watch. Life is goooood, it’s not really but there we go. I just need to think myself happy a la the Delboy of t’Dales. Mange tout Rodney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a complete psycho you just know she’s sat watching that vlog all the time like aww I was so happeh woodeh but DADDEH won’t let meh give you another brother or sister. Will you Steve? WILL YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a complete psycho you just know she’s sat watching that vlog all the time like aww I was so happeh woodeh but DADDEH won’t let meh give you another brother or sister. Will you Steve? WILL YOU?
That whole crying over the woodehs birth vlog screamed her current unhappiness is all down to wanting another baby. Wake up Becky, your already a tit parent. Let's leave it as the 2 poor kids you and beaver teeth have already brought into the world and neglect.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.