Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like del boy in that coat and polo neck 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also her skin looks awful! Spotty and greasy 🤢 not a good advertisement for the lumehh
She looks dreadful today doesn’t she! I mean, her skin always looks grey & greasy but today she looks like she’s had a bad night or something.

Reactions: 18
She looks dreadful today doesn’t she! I mean, her skin always looks grey & greasy but today she looks like she’s had a bad night or something.
Yes awful, the skin has been stretched from the excessive lumi use, it’s all sagging around her eyes!! Irreversible damage for a 28 year old

Reactions: 16
Can we have two thread suggestion winners?
yours and whoever suggested nailed it!
The Dale’s Delboy - nailed it
Seems criminal not to! 😂
Can we combine the two : Delboy of t’Daaales, she’ll be a millionaire this time next year Stevie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well she’s got all the knocked off designer gear like delboy 😂
Maybe that could be her next business venture. Running a market stall with stuff that fell off the back of a lorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come begs deserves not 1 but 3 99p phone cases. Yet Alfeh has to wait for his birthday for a £1 skipping rope?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her cars are like the 3 wheeler versions of what she really wants 🤣
When I read this all I could visualise was the Capri Ghia during the riot scene in front of the flats, but in my vision it was Steve driving and a Beggy instead of Raquel, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.