Rebecca Lamb #96 Nailed it, The Dale’s Delboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you lovely tattlers don’t mind but as suggested I’ve combined two great thread title suggestions.
Nailed it was a clear winner by @I_Like_Tractors
And @Clementine suggested the Dales Delboy

As you were you lovely lot …

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This thread title is brilliant - glad the two got combined - “you know it makes sense, Rodney, you know it makes sense”. Let the tit show continue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
96 threads - it’s been a long repetitive journey- let’s see what happens 2022 in the Dales… gall bladder opp?! Secondary or at least double glazing for the dingle shack? Tomb teeth admitting he is a misogynistic racist twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
96 threads - it’s been a long repetitive journey- let’s see what happens 2022 in the Dales… gall bladder opp?! Secondary or at least double glazing for the dingle shack? Tomb teeth admitting he is a misogynistic racist twit?
* Dale’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I got bored and went to look at thread one as I wasn't around here then and they are saying Steve has a daughter? Surely she would be around if he did
Omg beaver has a daughter ? That's could make sense now that's why he doesn't want anymore way Beggs because he has 3

Reactions: 2
No it was later proven his niece! No daughter for Steve (and you begs)
Yes sorry I read on and it says his niece but they edited all his photos after reading tattle to say this so they have always read here from day one. Apparently some of the photos did look like father daughter and she was always around till they had alfie.

4 years on and same old same old 😂
Even talks about her lip fillers and editing photos for her awful ads

Also there was this just as they moved into the new house (sorry if you all already know and I'm boring you 😂) -
Their water hasn’t been working. All of the pipes are ruined and they need to replace them all which is costing a lot.

This is the third thing to go wrong in the last fortnight since they moved in. The electrics, the aga and now this. I do feel sorry for them actually, must be awful to have to fix so much just to live comfortably

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes sorry I read on and it says his niece but they edited all his photos after reading tattle to say this so they have always read here from day one. Apparently some of the photos did look like father daughter and she was always around till they had alfie.

4 years on and same old same old 😂
Even talks about her lip fillers and editing photos for her awful ads

Also there was this just as they moved into the new house (sorry if you all already know and I'm boring you 😂) -
Their water hasn’t been working. All of the pipes are ruined and they need to replace them all which is costing a lot.

This is the third thing to go wrong in the last fortnight since they moved in. The electrics, the aga and now this. I do feel sorry for them actually, must be awful to have to fix so much just to live comfortably
Please do not ever ever feel sorry for them.

Common sense would normally tell you when buying a house as old as that to get the most in depth survey you can but no boss behbbbb dingle got the most basic valuation (not even a survey) that just basically confirms the price is right to the mortgage company.....

It's sometimes very worrying that they're responsible for 2 children (potentially one with additional needs) given their logic 🙄

Reactions: 14
Hellerr hunnipots! I had a sudden panic when the Begsy thread had disappeared from my watch list and I didn’t know where you had gone. I can’t believe we’re going through threads so quickly considering her content is tit.

I’m marking my spot here with a naff hessian rug, pout and nips for likes, and a white bitatoe. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gosh her skin looks really bad on her stories - pale, greasy, spotty.....
Not a good advert for Lumi :eek:
She need to re-evaluate her skin care, diet, and use some nutritional supplements.
And stop with the fillers and Botox!!!

Reactions: 10
Ive rewatched her stories from yesterday in her DelBoy coat when she admits it’s not good quality.
What was it she says in her stories regarding the Lumi? - Buy cheap, buy twice (buy once buy twice as she so confidently said when comparing it to a cheaper version)
Why does that only apply to the Lumi? (which is also made in China, same place as the fluffeh cuurrrtt and cheap face brush) You can tell the coat is cheap tit from a mile off, I could tell it was sweatshop made before she opened her revolting gob to say it was from shein. Same applies to the knockoff Casetify phone cases she got from there for 99p.

She so bleeping hypocritical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The del boy posts have cracked me up so the new thread title is perfect! Loving the use of 'Dale's' 👌

I've been browsing next this morning and saw a non cheap looking version of her del coat, £60 - surely that's pennies to a boss babe like her so why is she buying shein 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Revolting gob🤣
Because the boss babes told her to say that and we all know Beggy is incapable of independent thought.
Beggy who relies on sweatshop tat to provide content, make money via aff links and show her kids how much she can’t be arsed with them through the medium of tit presents, doesn’t even have a brain cell to spare to think maybe don’t bite the hand that feeds or probably just keep scthum because it makes you look very silly hunnipot
But we’re so jealous of course. Nothing to do with the fact a bit of integrity wouldn’t go a miss with this one

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.