Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats suh suh selfish hun...are you thinking about your famileh and stuff?

I'm confused, the latest trend for all the "well off" people in my area is that when they're entertaining they get a private chef round to their house to cook a bespoke meal/canape's in their kitchen for all their guests....

I might even save up a bit to do this for my birthday in April

Dunno what she spends her 5 grand a month on! lol
Looks like she spent £14 in Heron for that slop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats suh suh selfish hun...are you thinking about your famileh and stuff?

I'm confused, the latest trend for all the "well off" people in my area is that when they're entertaining they get a private chef round to their house to cook a bespoke meal/canape's in their kitchen for all their guests....

I might even save up a bit to do this for my birthday in April

Dunno what she spends her 5 grand a month on! lol
😂😂 good job they are prescribed whilst im in hospital 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Remember that cold she had but didn’t do a pcr test for… this is probably the stage in covid where she’s lost her taste. Absolutely no other explanation as to how she can stomach that ‘meal’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I see she’s still following Elle Darby even after what’s gone on! Then again it’s no surprise with beaver being as bad

Reactions: 16
What happened??
A load of horrific tweets have been found.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What happened??
If you’ve got a spare week head over to Elles threads beware they are moving quicker than beggas guests trying to escape her buffet, loads of historic tweets of Elle and her boyfriend have come to light they are vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you’ve got a spare week head over to Elles threads beware they are moving quicker than beggas guests trying to escape her buffet, loads of historic tweets of Elle and her boyfriend have come to light they are vile
They are indeed absolutely disgusting
Not just mild tweets either
Hope this is the end for them the scroungers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are indeed absolutely disgusting
Not just mild tweets either
Hope this is the end for them the scroungers
I actually think the impact of these tweets will go beyond Elle. I do hope/think that it will make companies do some research before picking influencers to use. I can see this year things changing, there are too many influencers that have dodgy backgrounds, it can't be long before conversations are starting to happen about having a more detailed look at who they are using before just picking them.
Picking authentic people that fit with brands will become more important as people become more and more jaded with the influencer beg.

Rebecca has had a number of ads pulled and clearly isn't getting as many, it wouldn't take a basic researcher long to work out why they shouldn't use her either.

Reactions: 17
I’ve lost my weekend to the Elle thread, it’s beyond disgusting.

In terms of Rebs, dunno if I heard right but is she super excited to get back into fitness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell is she on about? She doesn't vlog anymore anyway, not since the 3 second job on their disaster holiday. No-one expected to see anything because she's lazy and shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else watched the Lularoe programme Lularich? Woah it’s like watching Beggy and co! Definitely watch it. They talk about how they are told to live out a rich lifestyle online (although Beggy is failing at that with that buffet), how they get told to sell a rags to riches story, be so so happy online, the books they get told to read..grow their team, commission and compensation plan..the motivational calls, events, it’s all on there it’s a must watch! Lularoe has been exposed as a pyramid scheme

Reactions: 9
The bleeping Babble🤮🤮that she spouts
DOESNT even remember being on instagram🤣ffs
Can anyone actually understand her🤦‍♀️
Count the SPOTS oh & THE GREASE
Too thick to understand Elles situation would need explaining first
Thick witch!!!!
I bet ALL the fam/friends get Covid this week
Selfish Beggy once again!!!!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else watched the Lularoe programme Lularich? Woah it’s like watching Beggy and co! Definitely watch it. They talk about how they are told to live out a rich lifestyle online (although Beggy is failing at that with that buffet), how they get told to sell a rags to riches story, be so so happy online, the books they get told to read..grow their team, commission and compensation plan..the motivational calls, events, it’s all on there it’s a must watch! Lularoe has been exposed as a pyramid scheme
Yep, it is a really good watch. It's on Prime for those looking for it. It is a different business but the methodology is exactly the same.
It really helps to see through Beggy's bullshit.

What it interesting is they have people who were making money on it, it isn't just the skint folks at the bottom, but it goes wrong for the top tier too.

Reactions: 2
Crying at her bag hanging on the wall 😂 clearly her holy shelf is full up of fake bags 😂

E677C3EF-A833-4FE9-AEB2-AAC232FE4943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.