Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuna and pesto ๐Ÿคฎ how can she even duck up a pasta bake ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She deffo shouldโ€™ve got a PCR test with her having cold symptoms, the new strain is just that, a cold. Would bet money on the fact that sheโ€™s had it and now passed it onto her whole family. Of course she would never admit that on social media though.

Also noticed on her โ€˜to doโ€™ list she put sort the boys presents and put them away. Itโ€™s over a week after Christmas surely that should have been done by now? Or am I just a weirdo for getting all the presents tidied and finding a place for them within a few days of Christmas Day ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I tidy most on Christmas day because i cant stand the mess! I did however spend 6 hours building playmobil and hotwheels for both my kids that currently takes over my livingroom!!

Reactions: 10
Just forget the broccoli Rebecca, by the time youโ€™ve boiled the life out of it there will be no nutrients left ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Also, tuna, broccoli, onion and pesto ๐Ÿคข why does she make up such tit meals

7490D374-A556-4DBD-B5BA-1361096657C1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just forget the broccoli Rebecca, by the time youโ€™ve boiled the life out of it there will be no nutrients left ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Also, tuna, broccoli, onion and pesto ๐Ÿคข why does she make up such tit meals

View attachment 958099
Hahahaha is she going to boil the broccoli in the starchy pasta ? Then drain after what 15 mins โ€ฆ goodbye broccoli ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Christmas at the dingles- half decorated tree, half a sofa, half a mince pie each and a half J20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Iโ€™m sorry but tuna pesto sounds absolutely vile!! How can think thatโ€™s a dinner I do not know!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I mean you can totally see why she never has any visitors if she thinks that โ€œbuffetโ€ was a feast!!!!!!
and what makes it worse is that she actually thinks sheโ€™s done a good job with it ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ beggy GIVE IT UP your making yourself look like an absolute idiot hunni pot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First time commenting.
but Jesus she get itโ€™s so so very wrong. Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think their tastebuds must have adapted to the tit they have to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™ve just asked my other half what he thinks of this......
his reply.....

tit! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.