Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed she hasn't had a "flare up" she said she has eaten so much the past few days. What's the betting we don't hear about he gallbladder again (unless Steve wants a night out)
Maybe her flare ups started when she started to doubt Steve, hence it always being weekends and probably when he was due to go out. I've also been thinking, quite a few people have thought Steve's absence has been due to him possibly cheating. I wonder if Steve got fed up of her flare ups always clashing with his nights out, she was so ill, but still able to take selfies and record herself. I think it's quite an unhealthy relationship, appears to be very little trust

Reactions: 23
I think she will threaten him, he either marries her or she will take the boys. The boys are her means to everything she wants, money and lifestyle.
Totally agree with this. He definitely doesn’t want to marry her but she will threaten him. All for people who don’t give a tit really but just laugh at the hypocrisy and lies spread. This is what happens folks when parents tell their kids they are perfect and they can do no wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They’ve actually been together 12 years but they stopped counting when they ran out of fingers. Bless! Oh and only Rebecca would need reminding not to put the lumi back on the ELECTRICAL charging stand when wet. 👏 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s definitely sticking two fingers up to beavers bit on the side. I think he was in the doghouse when we didn’t see him but the promise of bags and marriage have won her over. Get some pride Dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t understand how she thinks that post doesn’t look contrived? why would it be a selfie for a caption like that? Surely it’d be a pic of her / them as a couple/ some reference to York in the picture. Makes no sense. She 100% wrote it and I bet he had no say in the matter til it was posted. Suh suh jealous - Not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely sticking two fingers up to beavers bit on the side. I think he was in the doghouse when we didn’t see him but the promise of bags and marriage have won her over. Get some pride Dingle.
We have no proof of this, it's all speculation! Jesus this thread is getting as bad as her for exaggeration and half truths!

Totally agree with this. He definitely doesn’t want to marry her but she will threaten him. All for people who don’t give a tit really but just laugh at the hypocrisy and lies spread. This is what happens folks when parents tell their kids they are perfect and they can do no wrong.
She can't threaten to take the boys. Custody is usually 50/50 nowadays, you can't simply just take children away!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry but that’s so TRAGIC isn’t it posting from his account - most guys I’ve ever known never would put a heart emoji at the end on a public forum.

Why does she have so little self respect? It’s glaringly obvious that he cheats and has cheated multiple times now…..

I just couldn’t keep up the pretence…. Get a real job Rebecca, dump the slime ball ugly loser, move into town with your boys and get maintenance payments off him to cover your rent/mortgage.

Don’t be a sucker!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Jo Malone... She doesn’t even like it, does she? Remember when she said she went in the shop once (because she was copying someone) and she bought the only one she half liked the smell of and she wasn’t even that keen on it... How sad do you have to be to waste so much money just following the crowd! Perfume is such a personal thing and they all smell different on different people... Better to stick to what YOU like rather than the trends but I guess she wouldn’t have a clue what she likes would she!

Any guesses where they might eat tonight? Won’t be anywhere nice or special!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They’ve actually been together 12 years but they stopped counting when they ran out of fingers.
How do you know this? This would make her 16 (maybe even 15) with a 24/25 year old man 😳😳🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

I know they're grim but I don't even think bogtrotter and beaver are that bad

• Sick
Reactions: 4
We have no proof of this, it's all speculation! Jesus this thread is getting as bad as her for exaggeration and half truths!

She can't threaten to take the boys. Custody is usually 50/50 nowadays, you can't simply just take children away!
No that isn’t true. She isn’t working and has been the main caregiver, the court would likely give majority residence to her - unless there was a compelling reason not to.

Reactions: 9
Thank you
Why are they over doing it on the bloody ten years thing. Iv been with my husband (yes husband Rebecca he married me long before 10 years) so much longer but I dont go on about how long we been together. In fact someone asked me how long we have been together and I had to think and work it out in my head 😂 but I can promise the love is very much there even though I don't splash it all over SM for the world to see
Same. I have to stop and have a proper think about how long I’ve been with my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're supposed to take the dressing gown off before you leave the hotel room
Will she ever steam her godamn clothes?? bleeping plastic bag fresh! Love having people know it’s straight out the posties hands and on my back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Suh suh classeh and inspirashunal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No that isn’t true. She isn’t working and has been the main caregiver, the court would likely give majority residence to her - unless there was a compelling reason not to.
Courts have changed a lot recently, they tend towards 50/50 split if both parents want this of course.

Reactions: 3
You're supposed to take the dressing gown off before you leave the hotel room
What’s with the hand/claw? That dress doesn’t even fit her. Can’t even cope with the cankles in bailing twine going on around her feet suuuuh authentic yorksher dales that lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.