Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is weird. She seems way more interested in selfies and posting about how in love she is than she does in being a mother. One day she’ll wake up, her kids will be grown up and moved out, Steve will probably have left by then, Instagram will be no more, and she will realise that all the years wasted on her phone are gone and she can’t ever get them back.
I think they all need a wake up call!!!

Get a job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they all need a wake up call!!!

Get a job!!!!
100%. They need to start living in the real world instead of Rebecca’s made up life for Instagram. I think her getting a real job outside that dungeon would help bring her back down to Earth a little.

Reactions: 13
We never see any happy in the moment photos. It's always staged. We went away not long ago and the only photos I will take is in the moment. So my son and husband mid laughing. My husband even took one of me and my daughter watching a show. Yes it wasn't the best photo of me but it is my favourite as it was off guard no fake poses ect. Just me and my daughter genuinely happy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100%. They need to start living in the real world instead of Rebecca’s made up life for Instagram. I think her getting a real job outside that dungeon would help bring her back down to Earth a little.
God can you imagine her having to leave her phone in her locker for hours on end if she got an actual job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they’ve been to some cat café in York…bet fugly beaver blob fish was in his fuckin element surrounded by pussy..I hope they both got pissed on! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
g
2006 called, they'd like their outfit back.
oh god, pleather black trousers and brown uggs! Does she get dressed in the dark? Her fashion sense is like my little girl on Boxing Day when she wants to put on all her new clothes at once and nothing matches 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually like the jumper, Does anyone know where the jumper is from? I think it would look lovely with a black denim skirt and black boots. But it looks tit with what she is wearing it with. How does she always get it so wrong

Reactions: 3
Each to there own, but I don’t understand why anyone would go away for 2 nights during Christmas when they have young children. I don’t buy my children presents so someone else can play with them. I love spending time building and playing with all the stuff I’ve bought for them. If I wanted or needed to go away then it would be in January after the festivities have finished!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My 14 yr old daughter takes less selfies than this narcissistic witch. What a twit.

Reactions: 20
She has copied modern_mum with that jumper as she posted something very similar (but nicer) a few days ago. Stop being so bleeping tragic Begster and buy what suits you.

The only reason she is talking about weddings is because her mate Carlygot engaged at Christmas. I mean, she can’t simply just be happy for a friend can she? She has to jump on the bandwagon and grab the limelight, the sad duck.

Anyways, hello everyone. Happeh Thursdeh. Hope you are all okeh. I’ve not seen her content for days so thank you for such great updates. It’s taken ages to read through and catch up! 😂 That dress though. It doesn’t suit her at all, doesn’t fit well, hasn’t been steamed and doesn’t look nice. She needs to learn that just because she likes something it doesn’t make it suitable. As for the cross-the-body bag, it looked awful.

Reactions: 15
The whole MLM thing is just tragic. I don’t know any other industry where employers & employees constantly have to brag about their earnings & about how amazing it is to work for them. I’ve got a fairly good job & it’s very flexible, so I can be here for my daughter whenever she needs me, but I don’t need to constantly go on about it. She shares all these pathetic stories of other people going on about their businesses, but these are the people at the top of the pyramid making money off people like her & she’s so thick she doesn’t even realise it.

Reactions: 22
H&M. She has an af link so I did click it but I don't shop H&M online so she won't be making any cash from me.
Thank you will have a look

Each to there own, but I don’t understand why anyone would go away for 2 nights during Christmas when they have young children. I don’t buy my children presents so someone else can play with them. I love spending time building and playing with all the stuff I’ve bought for them. If I wanted or needed to go away then it would be in January after the festivities have finished!
Especially when alfie is off school this week. She always goes on how she loves having him home but then buggers off away with her "love". But then again she doesn't spend time with them when she is home anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I actually like her outfit today (Uggs and ridiculous bag aside).

Those MLM “🖕” posts are tragic and by sharing them, she just comes across as a dick. Way to alienate any genuine followers, taking the piss out of anyone with “little” aka regular jobs.

I was part of an MLM in a past life. It is not what it is cracked up to be and you end up looking a right numpty when it inevitably runs its course. Luckily, it was only ever a hobby for me, I kept my “little” regular job so when it went tits up, I wasn’t buggared. I am so glad I was never fully sucked in. I only lost a few hundred quid, I would say, thankfully! I dread to think how much she has spent to keep up “boss babe” lifestyle appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.