Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone confiscate that god awful green bag too. And no beggy, it doesn’t suit you like that, over your gelatinous lump of a bodeh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing says having a great time in each others company like posting all night from your phone. Boring twats. Give it up beggy you're just looking desperate now.
She strikes me as a right leech, the type of person you couldn't get rid of even if you wanted too. Looks like beaver is stuck with the stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Same. I have to stop and have a proper think about how long I’ve been with my husband 😂
Just realised I have been with mine 19 years! He’s not on social media - I am but have never shared a photo of us. Don’t need to prove anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing says having a great time in each others company like posting all night from your phone. Boring twats. Give it up beggy you're just looking desperate now.
She strikes me as a right leech, the type of person you couldn't get rid of even if you wanted too. Looks like beaver is stuck with the stupid twit
I befriended someone through work recently and she wanted to post pictures of us all out. I did object but it’s properly put me off ever meeting her again if I’m honest.

Reactions: 15
That dress is awful. Looks so cheap & she makes it look 10 times worse! She has the most awful style I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're supposed to take the dressing gown off before you leave the hotel room
It looks so creased and cheap. It looks like a tablecloth when you first take it out the packaging. She could have at least ironed it, she’s such a woman. Is that another fake designer bag from her bookcase with the hole in it 😂 Is it a Gucky bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks so creased and cheap. It looks like a tablecloth when you first take it out the packaging. She could have at least ironed it, she’s such a woman. Is that another fake designer bag from her bookcase with the hole in it 😂 Is it a Gucky bag 😂
It’s from Zara, £25

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here for the crappy creased dress comments 😂 did the bag and H&M dresses go back then?
She needs to rewatch her own hair curling tutorial cause it looks like mine does after i've slept on it after the night out. Tragic!

Incidentally I went out with my husband last night and didn't feel the need (or even consider) taking a photo whilst out. It screams boredom and nothing else to do!

Reactions: 12
Honestly she looks hideous in that dress, it’s shapeless and looks like a potato sack on her, the whole outfit, the bag, the shoes, she looks rough in the face, it’s just all wrong.

Reactions: 10
The fact she has to boomerang all her drinks tells me she isn’t having a good time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck is that outfit, she’s so tragic. She should have worn the green shoes OR the green bag not both together!! And that dress, she cheapens everything, looks like it would go up in flames in seconds!

Reactions: 15
Wow!!!

1.... put your bloody phone down and enjoy yourselves
2..... what the f is that plastic creased thing she’s wearing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can they eat so much!! Jesus, they must have bottomless pits. I thought she had gooorrrbladder issues 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's eating some hearty food and drinking a lot of alcohol for someone with chronic gallstones waiting for them to be removed 👀

As someone once said on here "her hand looks like Jeremy Beadles wank claw"

The dress looks AWFUL on her! You have to be tall to carry a dress like that off or as with Dingle, you look like you've ram raided the nightie section in Primark 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.