Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The likes on all her posts have suspiciously increased the last few days. I was looking literally days ago and her likes weren't even that much, piss poor still, but especially on reels some weren't even hitting 1k?! 🤔 Yet she's lost flowers... I smell a rat and it's not beaver for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skanky woman is buying likes again. How does it feel beggy having to put your hand in your pocket to make people think you’re popular. What a tragic little girl you are.
She’s doing my bleeping head in more than usual lately, she really does think she’s a celebrity. The girl lives on another bleeping planet.

Reactions: 26
she’s deleted that comment 😩😩😂😂
Why can't she reply maturely, offer to help find it on eBay with a shorter delivery time, tag eBay and ask them to advise etc? Surely eBay don't want her to treat their potential customers like that? It's appalling and reflects so poorly on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The comment was a valid point well made so I don’t understand why she has deleted it. She is intent on alienating almost every flower she has (apart from the paid ones, InstaHuns and Tattlers obvs).

Just watched her smear story…suh suh suh suh suh suh important apparently (6 times, I counted) 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The likes on all her posts have suspiciously increased the last few days. I was looking literally days ago and her likes weren't even that much, piss poor still, but especially on reels some weren't even hitting 1k?! 🤔 Yet she's lost flowers... I smell a rat and it's not beaver for once!
I just counted up the number of likes on her ebay post and in 3 hours it's at 92!!
No wonder she's hiding them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she had her booster yet ? She probably won’t bother getting it, as you don't need it to go to tenners at the moment !

Reactions: 9
That will have been a genuine follower she’s deleted and blocked, all because it was mentioned here about the stupid timing of the ad. Imagine living a life in constant paranoia, no wonder she looks off her head all the time.

Reactions: 25
99 likes on a post 10 hours ago. Boss babe beggy.

Begging for likes 😂 you really are crap, give it up begs!
I think that's when u know the game is up surely. I've not read the previous pages on this thread but come the duck on, who is gonna be on eBay now buying gifts? It's too late. Missed the mark AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So someone sent her the link for something on AMAZON, she shared the dm to her stories. 2 hours later, an AD for EBAY?!?!!!!!???

Can you even imagine what is going on inside her nugget?

Less than 72 hours until Xmas day and this absolute unit thinks an AD for Xmas presents is appropriate. Do we recon eBay rejected her first few attempts which is why it’s taken her so long to post? I’m saying yes.

Omg and she’s been on Steve’s account adding comments to the post. I can smell the desperation from London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m just gonna repeat others but why the duck has she posted an eBay Christmas ad at 10pm at night 2 days before Christmas. She’s done something like this before, I’m sure it was last year. Why is she so backwards, does she not see how bloody ridiculous it is.

That eBay post is so weird! Why is she standing in front of the tree on her laptop?! Such an awkward image and weird composition. She could be sat in front of the tree with her laptop open? She could have made her boss babe office Christmassy and taken the pic there? It's so strange!!

Reactions: 34
That eBay post is so weird! Why is she standing in front of the tree on her laptop?! Such an awkward image and weird composition. She could be sat in front of the tree with her laptop open? She could have made her boss babe office Christmassy and taken the pic there? It's so strange!!
I don’t think it is an #ad, I think it’s a basic picture she has created then added an #af link that she is trying to sell to us as an #ad.
She is clearly failing as an influencer, so is pretending she is getting ads from big companies, other failing influencers have done the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s my last day of (real) work today before Christmas. Silly me was planning on sitting at the desk but I’m just on my way to balance my laptop in front of the Christmas tree to work from there 😩😩😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If that is a paid ad, wouldn't it have been more professional to hold off 3 days posting it and come at it from a boxing day sales perspective, lots of big brands have outlets on there where I'm sure things will be going cheap 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Less than 72 hours until Xmas day and this absolute unit thinks an AD for Xmas presents is appropriate. Do we recon eBay rejected her first few attempts which is why it’s taken her so long to post? I’m saying yes.
I don’t think it is an #ad, I think it’s a basic picture she has created then added an #af link that she is trying to sell to us as an #ad.
She is clearly failing as an influencer, so is pretending she is getting ads from big companies, other failing influencers have done the same!
This is why it’s not been marked as an AD, isn’t it?!! She’s done this off her own back to make it look like she’s still ‘influencing’ to try and attract (manifest 😜) more companies to pay for her work - like the Jet2 debacle! It makes sense now because I don’t think EBay would have cleared an ad for Christmas shopping two days before the big day - nothing will arrive on time! Couple that with the begging, ‘please like my post’ she is so bloody desperate. Just go get a job!!!!!

sorry to the poster who I quoted at the top there but managed to over edit! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

This is why it’s not been marked as an AD, isn’t it?!! She’s done this off her own back to make it look like she’s still ‘influencing’ to try and attract (manifest 😜) more companies to pay for her work - like the Jet2 debacle! It makes sense now because I don’t think EBay would have cleared an ad for Christmas shopping two days before the big day - nothing will arrive on time! Couple that with the begging, ‘please like my post’ she is so bloody desperate. Just go get a job!!!!!

sorry to the poster who I quoted at the top there but managed to over edit! 😂😂
Would explain the odd timing, no declaration of Ad, she’s that desperate she’s faking ads and posting at crappy times to avoid them seeing, not that they would see a half arsed influencer tagging them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.