Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is marked as an ad on her stories but not the post, so who knows. I can't imagine a brand like eBay would sign off that crap (but the combination of products is so random - Lego and cat food - that it makes me think she MUST have been told to mention them directly...)

Honestly with her anything is possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She out AD on the stories about it but not on the post and the story begging for engagement..... hmmm I smell something dodgy and yes you're right it's probably just beggy herself 😂

Reactions: 11
The 'Christmas at the Hobson's' plaque is so cringe. You'll never be a Hobson babe unless you change your name by deed poll*

*My husband's ex did this 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That will have been a genuine follower she’s deleted and blocked, all because it was mentioned here about the stupid timing of the ad. Imagine living a life in constant paranoia, no wonder she looks off her head all the time.
Long way round this but the jist of it I have a mutual friend with her who’s a nurse & they where taking about her issues with gallbladder etc she then went into say she doesn’t see her anymore as every time they went out she was on her phone. Bragged about getting ads & saying she earns so much from it.
But had her head in her phone the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Where did you get the like count from? I couldn’t believe it was that high so I counted (sad I know!) and there’s only 100 likes x
I’ve got a feeling Instagram is capping likes to 100 on posts where the likes are hidden as I’ve counted on a few posts before and it’s exactly 100. Annoying but you know there’s not many more otherwise she wouldn’t have them hidden in the first place! If you’re going to hide them, then hide them all, even on the posts with more likes otherwise it’s obvious what’s going on. But her ego won’t allow this, pathetic woman.

Reactions: 11
That eBay post is so weird! Why is she standing in front of the tree on her laptop?! Such an awkward image and weird composition. She could be sat in front of the tree with her laptop open? She could have made her boss babe office Christmassy and taken the pic there? It's so strange!!
It shows that no thought or planning went into it, her usual thrown together mess

Reactions: 4
Well guyyzzzzz, my boss has just given me my bonus and thanked me for all my hard work his year, and told me to get off at lunch, enjoy Christmas break and he will see me in the new year. But working 9-5 for someone else is suh suh terrible when you could be flogging face vibrators from your tit bathroom/hotel room/hospital bed every day of the year in exchange for about 5p an hour. Happeh Christmas Eve Eve!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Working her little butt off 😂 Dingle there ain’t nothing little about your butt and as for the working bit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never wanted to punch someone so much after seeing her latest two stories. duck off Rebecca and duck off some more you bone idle idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Never wanted to punch someone so much after seeing her latest two stories. duck off Rebecca and duck off some more you bone idle idiot
I'm absolutely with you on this one.
I'm not even going to hate follow her anymore. I'm done.
She's a disgrace of a person and if what's she's wrote is true is an absolute kick in the bollocks for the people in the real world. I've had a terrible year (not particularly covid related) just personal and financial and she rubs everything in peoples faces. Honestly it's made me want to cry seeing that.
She is so selfish and doenst deserve any of that.
Maybe that makes a me a bitter and jealous troll who knows 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm absolutely with you on this one.
I'm not even going to hate follow her anymore. I'm done.
She's a disgrace of a person and if what's she's wrote is true is an absolute kick in the bollocks for the people in the real world. I've had a terrible year (not particularly covid related) just personal and financial and she rubs everything in peoples faces. Honestly it's made me want to cry seeing that.
She is so selfish and doenst deserve any of that.
Maybe that makes a me a bitter and jealous troll who knows 😥
I wouldn’t let it get to you. She is utterly full of shite. That was basically a message to us, she is just letting us all know that she is happy, happy, happy. The evidence on her page presents the exact opposite. She clearly doesn’t have the money she is trying to prove she has, there is clear evidence of this. Her ad today isn’t even an ad.

If you have Prime and the time then watch the LulaRich documentary, it is all about an MLM in the USA but it follows the same toxic crap that lumi does. She is absolutely kiddding herself and the cult she is in has told her to sell this message to her page!

She is also an insensitive twit, so many people have had so many problems this year but there is no consideration for anyone, this is clearly turning off followers too …. so as much as she is giving us the big ‘I’m great message’ it clearly isn’t going down well with her followers either. I hope you have some good times over the next few weeks, and 2022 is better for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t let it get to you. She is utterly full of shite. That was basically a message to us, she is just letting us all know that she is happy, happy, happy. The evidence on her page presents the exact opposite. She clearly doesn’t have the money she is trying to prove she has, there is clear evidence of this. Her ad today isn’t even an ad.

If you have Prime and the time then watch the LulaRich documentary, it is all about an MLM in the USA but it follows the same toxic crap that lumi does. She is absolutely kiddding herself and the cult she is in has told her to sell this message to her page!

She is also an insensitive twit, so many people have had so many problems this year but there is no consideration for anyone, this is clearly turning off followers too …. so as much as she is giving us the big ‘I’m great message’ it clearly isn’t going down well with her followers either. I hope you have some good times over the next few weeks, and 2022 is better for you x
Feel this!

The fact she has put a "let's chat" box up tells you everything you need to know as in, she only does this when she's going to ask herself questions so she can "clap back" at us nasteh trolls 🙄 so take everything in that reel with a pinch of salt in your slurrrr cukahs hunipots.

🙄 She's came on here, realised she's been rumbled for pretending to have an ad with eBay cos she's brassic so put this reel together to claim she's earning "suh suh much money" I'm sure it's been said several times in the last few days on here that Steve didn't want to marry her "Like getting married" so that's what that's for, they're probably spending Xmas separately truth be told 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

The roll of cling film I bought yesterday is less transparent than her, witch please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Me me me!!

You should be ashamed Beggy!!!

We all pay our mortgage, buy our self’s earnings and pay bills but we’ve also lost people, had a tit year, people not seeing family’s due to covid this year and you’ve not once acknowledged that!!!

Your a nasty girl, mum, wife.....oooppsss silly me you’ll never be a wife!!

Your only where you are today because of daddy Hobson!!

Merry fking Christmas hope you get the shits!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I definitely wouldn't get upset about those last stories - Yes it is insensitive but as we've previously established, she seems to be missing something between her ears that helps identify how to read the room. To me, they are hilarious because it's total bullshit! I can't believe she's particularly focused on those earrings after all the piss-taking on here - Could she be any more obvious! And thanking Steve and saying he's her number 1 fan 🥴 I think she's confused because that man is her number 1 troll! They haven't got a pot to piss in. She is a self-centered, narcissistic, irresponsible twit and she will never convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Merry Christmas All You Lovely Tattlers.
You Have All Kept Me Entertained - When I Am Not In The Office! (Yea Work Beggs)!
Hope You All Have A Super, Fab, Safe & Healthy Christmas. Best Wishes For The New Year xx
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As if she is claiming those earrings are real & purchased in selfridges! 🤣 She definitely would have filmed herself in Selfridges or taken a photo of herself while she was in there. It’s embarrassing the lies she tells just to try & prove something that isn’t even true.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I definitely wouldn't get upset about those last stories - Yes it is insensitive but as we've previously established, she seems to be missing something between her ears that helps identify how to read the room. To me, they are hilarious because it's total bullshit! I can't believe she's particularly focused on those earrings after all the piss-taking on here - Could she be any more obvious! And thanking Steve and saying he's her number 1 fan 🥴 I think she's confused because that man is her number 1 troll! They haven't got a pot to piss in. She is a self-centered, narcissistic, irresponsible twit and she will never convince me otherwise.
I mean, none of the items are real but why would the Chanel earrings be what your suhh suhhh proud of? When there's 3 other bigger "designer" purchases you've allegedly made - the bullenseeyargerrs 😅, the cream Louis Vuitton bag that's never existed 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the Burberry road man pouch 😩.....supposing they were real for a second, the earrings would cost the least!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.