Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not digging at anyone but who has a crumble on Christmas day. None of us like Christmas pudding so I'll make a cheesecake or my mum does a mean triffle and this year I've brought a frozen roulade from tesco. A crumble seems a heavy pud after such a big meal. I actually don't believe she's making one none of them ever eat fruit unless it's a banana cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Daft cow is sitting talking utter shite in the car…. won’t the curry be getting cold?! FFS she just cannot help herself, has to be looking at her reflection cos she just suh suh suh beaut 🤭
She’s probably waiting for Steve to return to the car with the boys pizza and chips from another takeaway shop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not digging at anyone but who has a crumble on Christmas day. None of us like Christmas pudding so I'll make a cheesecake or my mum does a mean triffle and this year I've brought a frozen roulade from tesco. A crumble seems a heavy pud after such a big meal. I actually don't believe she's making one none of them ever eat fruit unless it's a banana cake.
I’m surprised she’s not made a Christmas cake after all she made woody a cracking birthday cake 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
"I always listen to a podcast" - This is something that Rebecca has just just discovered and now thinks it's something that clever/intellectual people do so she's copied again!!!
Perhaps I can recommend "The Everyday Parenting Podcast" or the Audible title "Why is it Always About You" - if you're looking for self-help and motivational listens?

And STOP just STOP with the POO stories........pathetic, childish and crude. So embarrassed once again for you.

Can't wait for the car crash Christmas Dinner pictures lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she advertising Christmas shopping via eBay at 10pm 2 days before Christmas eve? Things from eBay take an age to come hence why most people amazon prime it this close to Christmas. Shes so thick and so soooo bad at her ‘job’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought the same why would you tell people to go buy presents from eBay 2 days before when everyone shopped already and it won’t be delivered in time anyway this should of been posted 2/3 weeks ago. Also dreamies and Lego!? Wtf how does cat food link to Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is that even an advert 🤣🤣 FML - standing infront of a Christmas tree balancing a laptop 😆 whyyyy!!!! Bloody catfood, lego and a car! That must have took a whole 5 minutes to prepare 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she couldn’t get any worse with her ads, but this eBay one is shocking!! Love how she’s begged for ‘support’ in her stories too 🤣🤣🤣 she is a car crash, I’m actually embarrassed for her with this one.

Hiding likes on that eBay post too. Don’t worry Beggy, we know it’s tit, we don’t need to see the numbers to confirm that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see the festive garnish on her Christmas Day cheewna jakit bitato. After all she doesn't eat red meat.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope she’s cracked on and got the roast bitatoes on the rads..they should be almost done by Saturday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hope she’s cracked on and got the roast bitatoes on the rads..they should be almost done by Saturday!!
Oh ffs don’t post comments like this so late I’ve just howled with laughter scared the life out of my poor husband and the dogs flew off the bed and bounced off the walls and back!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a dismal advert. It hardly has the wow factor does it? How do you go from Lego to Dreamies? 😂

She even knows it’s crap because she has also begged her InstaHuns to help with the ‘likes’. How embarrassing. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same why would you tell people to go buy presents from eBay 2 days before when everyone shopped already and it won’t be delivered in time anyway this should of been posted 2/3 weeks ago. Also dreamies and Lego!? Wtf how does cat food link to Christmas
I was wondering if that was her begging for people to buy those items for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.