Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That floor is absolutely grim as duck. With all her “many thousands” how has she not changed that yet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they've not got custard with that crumble either! Just dry and under cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
McDonald’s on the way home then 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve never seen a more tragic “buffet” in all my life 😂
Beggy give it up
Your photo is in this you might want to edit it out

He's the one who hid when she went in the bar he worked in. She openly posted how he hid because he thinks she's embarrassing
Haha that is amazing. I would aswell if I was a relation to her 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Why the duck have they all got their shoes off? I wouldn't be walking around her floors with no shoes on. And has she duck lost weight. She's the biggest bullshitter ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck have they all got their shoes off? I wouldn't be walking around her floors with no shoes on. And has she duck lost weight. She's the biggest bullshitter ever.
Their feet will be ice cold on that floor ...They can wipe their feet on the way out

Her legs look very chunky compared to her stepmums and sisters

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where are they all going to sit? Go on Beggy, show us, as someone who loves hosting, how you make everyone comfortable in your home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.