Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really over doing the family thing this year. Something has definitely happened behind the scenes. They never have family over or go to family. Just go back on their pages to see that

Reactions: 23
They are really over doing the family thing this year. Something has definitely happened behind the scenes. They never have family over or go to family. Just go back on their pages to see that
Yeah I smell a rat/beaver LOL.

"Look at me I'm such a wholesome family girl wot likes entertaining"

Give it up Begs we see right through your dumb charades.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Paper cups! Haha, they are all adults!!
Boys have their sippy cups!!
its not even a good kids tea party!!
She is one dumbfuckhead!!
They will be calling at Mcd's on way home 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone add the buffet disaster to the wiki please I feel like the pastry disaster needs to be remembered. My favourite part is using chia seeds rather than sesame 😂 she’s jus SO stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but I would be pissed off turning up to that new years day ‘buffet’ wtf is that?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over that pitiful “buffet” 🤣
Can you imagine laying out a meagre spread like that for your family? That was supposed to feed 8 people?!
A few olives, crisps, dips, 5 mince pies, an absolute mess of pastry and cheese and to top it off an apple crumble 😖 what a joke.

• Haha
Can you imagine laying out a meagre spread like that for your family? That was supposed to feed 8 people?!
A few olives, crisps, dips, 5 mince pies, an absolute mess of pastry and cheese and to top it off an apple crumble 😖 what a joke.
It’s like them adverts can you donate £2 a month to help beggas spread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just get everything so wrong!! 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s like them adverts can you donate £2 a month to help beggas spread
💀💀😂 I just LOL’d and probably woke the whole house up.

Also, she says she’s always playing animal crossing … but she’s really early on in the game going by that pic 😂
She is trying to copy LJC and get a Nintendo ad isn’t she?

How tragically desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
its laughable that someone with that boss babe income made such a pathetic tight-arsed attempt to entertain her guests. It’s not like she does it every other week!!!
Ok small children are easily pleased with a few nibbles, but the adults must have been mortified at the measly spread. She has no freakin idea has she?
Apple hasn’t fallen far from big bad Bevs tree has it?
At her age I was creating lovely buffets for parties and christenings - she’s thick as - as they say here in NZ
Never ever going to Beggys for drinks and a buffet !!!!

• Haha
Observations on the latest reel / disaster.

On the positive side if there is one. Nice to see them have a bit of company at the dungeon. Not sure it's wise in the current Omicron situation though but as we all know Covid doesn't matter to Beggy when there's family to be exploited for content.

Brother looked like he'd been taken hostage and didn't want to either be there or end up on insta for the world to see. Beggy doesn't care about his right to privacy though.

To describe it as a "feast" for 2ss is somewhat stretching things to the point of absurdity. Yet again she makes herself look stupid. Which she clearly is.

Sheep's teeths attempt at getting a good open fire going was as pitiful and pathetic as Beggys meagre food offering. Either he never lights a fire because he's tight or he's just a clueless knobhead. Or both.

She's clearly gained weight and lost hair. She needs to stop this size 10 tit immediately. Beggy you are fooling noone except the vulnerable women you seek to exploit.

Any "boss babe" would either have gone out for lunch on New Year's Day which is a nice and relatively inexpensive thing to do compared to Christmas day. Or hired external caterers. Either way this so called buffet is a disastrous effort - meagre and frankly child like in its composition and presentation.

Finally why does everything in her life have to go on the gram? Can't she just do something in private especially when it involves third parties not involved in her Nuskin scam.

I've got Covid. It's fairly mild like a cold tbh but still quite unpleasant. Seeing this kind of thing which carries real risk of transmitting it pisses me off.

Reactions: 22
I had seven (my family plus two guests) for Xmas eve and put on a buffet that was all homemade, even the rolls! We had so much food leftover that we ate it for two days for lunch and dinner 😂

yes, I over catered, but would rather that than that sad spread Reb and Steve put together!

Reactions: 17
Why does she make these stupid lists! Just get it done! It's things that should be done on the daily as well 🥴 that house must be rotten!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.