Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if her or Steve eat olives! Or hummus!!!!!

Who is she trying to kid?!
The psychopath is clearly posting on Steve's IG account again. He NEVER reposts other accounts, only time that happens is when she's micromanaging his account

Reactions: 15
Surely that’s just the bits you put out BEFORE serving the actual food! Bloody hell, I put that out just for the 4 of us on a Friday night while we watch a movie 😂
Exactly! I pray for the guests she’s got stuff in the oven. Otherwise, do Dominos deliver to her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the sort of bits you put out as nibbles to have with drinks. Hope there’s a kebab shop open on the guests way home!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How are those nibbles going to feed the whole family? That’s what I eat in a Friday night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still laughing at her 'making' the sawdust crumble for a buffet! 😂 🤪 And when is she putting the rest of the food out on the bunny tablecloth? 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
0B9960A1-B098-4228-9C10-1706A45F58D4.png
What in the name of duck is that creation?? It’s like something you find at the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef…No thanks hun think I’ll pass 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
That pastry thing!! WTF! She clearly didn’t have sesame seeds and chucked her chi seeds on instead. Dead. 😂😂😂 Her guests are going to get covid and food poisoning!!! 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A feast ?? I hope the guests ate before they arrived because that spread is a embarrassment !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.