Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welkum to Begga’s covid party. Stay (covid) positive! Bald head, bald tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 955081What in the name of duck is that creation?? It’s like something you find at the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef…No thanks hun think I’ll pass 🤢🤢🤢
Got to hand it to her though - ‘it’ whatever it is supposed to be - looks both raw and burned at the same time. That’s a real Jedi mind trick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Bloody hell - imagine you were a guest - starting 2022 with either covid, food poisoning or having the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 955081What in the name of duck is that creation?? It’s like something you find at the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef…No thanks hun think I’ll pass 🤢🤢🤢
It's meant to be a "bacon, cranberry, and camembert tear and share" - so what the duck is the brown stuff on beggars? I know it's burnt like, but what the duck did she put in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel sorry for her "guests"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This was before it was cooked. Parts of it aren’t even twisted properly.
Why hasn’t she filled the whole dish either? The proper one somebody posted above, the pastry twirls are all the way around, no gaps in between. I don’t know if it’s stupidity, laziness or maybe she couldn’t afford anymore ingredients but her attempt looks bloody awful.

And what is she going to eat? Everything she has shared so far is fatty & no good for somebody trying to avoid a flare up.

I wonder which influencer she has seen serve that pastry thing. No way she just decided to make that.

Reactions: 15
Just tested positive, I started with a cold yesterday. Really thirsty, scratchy sore throat...all cold symptoms and not very strong at all. Honestly it feels like a cold, a friend has also tested positive today with same mild symptom.

Was negative yesterday but positive today. I honestly thought it was just a cold.

Was really lucky we have tests in the house as we test before going to work, have been off work for holidays so not used as many. It is really hard to get them at the moment so if they haven’t been using them (I doubt they have) then they won’t have any and won’t have been able to get any.

There is no way she has tested and there is very, very high chance she has it.
Just seen she is having family round today, what a selfish cow, she is now spreading it to them.
I’m exactly the same, negative yesterday morning, last night got the mildest of scratchy throat and runny nose and positive this morning, she definitely has it, selfish witch.

Reactions: 6
Came straight here for the buffet comments, that vile melty thing, I am far from fussy but, erm, NO THANKS!!

Washed down with half a j20 each cause they couldn't afford any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s copied liandlife, who I don’t know much about, but looking at her feed can actually cook/bake etc. She copied the christmas tree she made from her as well. Such an ‘influencer’ 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mines back. Positive 😭
Makes me mad because I had so much planned with my children while they are off but I did what was required and tested. She doesn't and goes about her life (betting nothing fun for the boys).
same as that, not just the plans but the fact we’ve had urgent appeals for staff for the hospital and I can’t help even though I’ve been supeh careful! I’m still positive today so doubt I’ll be able to leave isolationon day 7. Hope your not feeling too bad x

Is that what she calls a buffet 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear 😂
jesus my table overflows…… and a crumble? What about little cheesecake bites, mini eclairs, macarons? Never have I ever done a hot pudding for a buffet 😂

Reactions: 17
I have put out a ‘buffet’ like that before for my kids ….. all the odds and ends from the fridge that I want to use up!!!!!

Reactions: 11
OMG that buffet 🤣🤣. That’s barely even ‘drinks and nibbles’. Where are the breads, pates, cheeses, crackers, quiches, scotch eggs, cocktail sausages, vol au vonts list goes on with the buffet food you can get nowadays! It’ll be one sausage roll one olive a pastry twist and a handful of crisps each. And i hope she’s going to cook the crumble 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I put out stuff like that for my kid when I can’t be bothered cooking. Only she gets cold meats/cucumbers/carrots etc. a picky dinner is great but it really should be reserved for the ‘can’t be arsed’ days. Not for when you want to present a ‘feast’ for invited guests!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s copied liandlife, who I don’t know much about, but looking at her feed can actually cook/bake etc. She copied the christmas tree she made from her as well. Such an ‘influencer’ 😐
Sorry I just quickly read what you wrote and misread it as 'she's copied landfill'. In all fairness I've put better into landfill, compared to what she's served up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That buffet is disappointing. It’s like when someone invites you to a BBQ and you imagine butchers burgers, sausages, potato salad etc. Then you turn up and it’s Richmond sausages and birds eye burgers served in a dry ASDA bun 😂

I found out some things about Rebecca Lamb that I didn't like. And all I'll say is - and I said it to her face - where is the buffef?
“OH DOR! Where is the salad” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's meant to be a "bacon, cranberry, and camembert tear and share" - so what the duck is the brown stuff on beggars? I know it's burnt like, but what the duck did she put in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel sorry for her "guests"
I wish she crisped her tatties up at much as that puff pastry pmsl 😅

All that cheese is going to do her gallstones the world of good.... let me guess "I aren't eating any of it"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.