Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those nails. My 12 year old is getting hers done for the first time this weekend and I honestly believe she wouldn’t pick anything that naff.

Reactions: 9

Sticky One

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it says on the list of presents she’s supposedly bought for Woody that she’s got him a Nintendo Lite. If she’s referring to a Nintendo DS Lite, those are years old and they don’t even make them anymore. So, they’re about £20 on eBay. Surely if you were a ‘boss babe’ and rolling in it, you’d buy a more modern console like a Nintendo Switch.
I think she means the switch lite

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So strange that she is an only child on her mums side but I doesn’t spend Christmas day with her?? Why would her mum not want to be with her daughter and grandchildren
I wonder what Bev does for Christmas? She hasn’t got any other kids and I doubt she’s got a fella. Does she work?

MissPrint

VIP Member
The majority of her content is grass and tarmac. That’s it. Just fucking grass and tarmac and selfies in toilets. It isn’t interesting and doesn’t exactly inspire people if she’s still trying to be an influencer.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged in this photo? Look at her eyes. 😵💫 🦆
060E1A8C-C369-4209-9A26-991CF09A0AEA.jpeg

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Does she not have to declare the original price before it’s discounted? I thought that was part of ASA’s rules?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s that thick, she won’t have thought she needs to book anything at Christmas so will have said they are eating out on a whim, and then when she’s come to try and actually book somewhere, she’s found out everywhere is full and not even the fact that she’s a big bad greaseh influencer can help so she will be dusting off the slurrrr cooker as we type.
This is probably the case 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Have you seen his thread here? Apparently he’s quite the racist himself and his neighbour actually had to move house because he was harassing her - I think she was Indian and he took the piss out of her sari & was spraying air freshener outside her house.

Here’s the link x
Little wonder that shit sticks together 😳 if that's true that's horrendous 🤬

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Doesn’t Alfie act like a 3 year old. Cannot believe she isn’t getting any help for him. Also saying how freezing it is yet woody isn’t even wearing a proper coat! Baffles me..
Well his mum acts like a 5 year old at whatever age she is so those poor boys have no hope!