Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she shares pictures of herself with the ‘funny’ filters on. You’re a grown woman and you share that with all and sundry? I don’t get it. If Barbara from accounts posted like that and it popped up on your timeline you’d private message to ask if she was alright, wouldn’t you. Not normal behaviour. I mean, I’m not a boring twat and I like a Snapchat filter as much as the next person but I certainly wouldn’t post it out for the world to see - or am I wrong?
I'm with you on this, I love snap chat filters as a laugh, no one but my partner and family see them.

Reactions: 8

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Here for this comment !
Don’t know about you but men are a nightmare, like a nightmare. I never know what to get the men in my family cuz there a nightmare 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Have you thought about getting them the oh so original gifts of slippers and a scarf?

• Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Correct. Only a weirdo would wear that outfit out for lunch 😄

Look at the people he follows, he's just trying to further his name... oh and the blue tick 🤭 probably is absolutely gagging for his own thread
I think he has a thread . He has been discussed today on the Kate Hayes Make Up thread.

Unknown5

VIP Member
I’ve just unblocked her and had a nose. She’s now blocked again 🤣 anyway so many questions. The indoor cat that’s out. Eating Xmas dinner out but now at home. 2ss- what has happened - have they split up??

Sticky One

VIP Member
I see she’s copying life through ems eyes with the gift voucher giveaway, nuskin must have told them to do it 😂

• Haha