Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
So basically when Channel Mum dropped you, but thought you said you were delighted to represent yourself and it was the best thing that could happen and you were ready for all the new opportunities. In reality you were/are skint.
You okay Hun?

Her lies are constant!
In fairness channel mum only dropped her a year ago.

Begs the question though, if they cut back why in her since deleted raw and educashunel video was she only advice she was able to offer "onlehhh get it if you can afford it twice and stuff"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Only time she spends with the boys is for content and not just because she's their mother. She's a disgrace

You'd think with all the filters she uses, she'd use one that makes her hair look less like an oil spillage has taken place
But it's part of her sur sur deweh image...

• Haha

VIP Member
Who tags their boyfriend on them self like that, I get the kids are in the pic but come on- she just wants to appear on his page.
What the fuck is she wearing. She doesn’t look to have ironed that dress and it’s that grim material that knocks me sick how cheap and smelly it is

• Haha

April17

Chatty Member
See she’s posting from steves account again. She looks grey with no make up & orange when she wears it 🤮. What an absolute mess you are beggy!

Cooper123

VIP Member
You might fanceh him suhhhh much Beggy, but judging from the way he's looking at you in all these old clips, I don't think he fancy a you and he's been sick of your shit for a long time 😂.

Also the one where she's put that song over it "I wanna be your wifey" - he clearly doesn't want you to be though 🤣🤣🤣
Chris he's actually rotten 🤮

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
What pray tell, qualifies someone as a "mindset coach"?

Does she dish out advice like Rebecca " Just fink happpehhh and yell be happeh"
Probably no formal or professional qualifications, just the confidence to find enough people who are prepared to pay someone with zero experience or qualifications. She probably hopes she can find enough idiots like Rebecca who want to portray a particular image of being so successful they can afford to pay for such services, dispite they're paying someone who can't seem to sort their own life out.

• Heart

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Magic mirror photo compared to non magic mirror. She looks absolutely ridiculous, such a state! I can’t believe she even wore that outfit, it’s hideous, and to a farm 🤣🤣 who would wear a blazer like that to a farm?? I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I really think there is something missing with her, probably her brain to be honest!
Considering her recent bag debate.. what is THAT?!

What the hell is good body language? 😂
Guessing he’s actually engaged during the school day. Can imagine he’s one of these children that sit daydreaming in a world of his own all day, bit like his mother 😭

VIP Member
So do we think Beaver teeths sister was the short lived life coach or whatever she called it at the time, that Beggy was going to see a few months back? Probably beavers sister in training and needed some case studies?
I’m getting massive Jeremy from Peep Show vibes with this whole life set coach thing - sounds like her and the not sister in law are well suited

• Haha